Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Dickie 18:01 - Apr 22 with 3217 viewstraininvain

Two of the best goal line clearances I’ve seen within a matter of minutes. I thought he was immense today and deserves a shout out.

It’s been a horrible run of form for him personally and hopefully today will be a turning point in his career at the club.
Rob Dickie on 20:43 - Apr 22 with 2963 viewsted_hendrix

Yesterday I wanted to beat him to death with a pick axe handle, at 3.45pm today I'd changed my mind.

One day maybe we'll hopefully find out what has been going on behind the scenes at our club over the last few Months.

He got his Brownie points back today, I'm pleased to say.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rob Dickie on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 2801 viewsbosh67

Warburton realised he had no pace and set him up in the end to play deeper and always be facing play rather than the goal and getting turned. It worked but since he left Dickie has struggled. He's had a wretched season but to come out and put himself on the line like that today hopefully rebuilds some of his confidence. Play to his strengths and he can do a job at this level. I don't think anything has gone on behind the scenes other than coaches not realising the lack of pace and adopting to it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rob Dickie on 21:34 - Apr 22 with 2757 viewsswisscottage

Rob Dickie on 21:26 - Apr 22 by bosh67

Warburton realised he had no pace and set him up in the end to play deeper and always be facing play rather than the goal and getting turned. It worked but since he left Dickie has struggled. He's had a wretched season but to come out and put himself on the line like that today hopefully rebuilds some of his confidence. Play to his strengths and he can do a job at this level. I don't think anything has gone on behind the scenes other than coaches not realising the lack of pace and adopting to it.

You may well be right. Possibly no coincidence that he has his best game for us when we're defending so deep he's effectively playing as a second goalkeeper.
Rob Dickie on 23:58 - Apr 22 with 2502 viewsgolborne

There were 3 goal bound clearances, as there was a third with his head that was going in the same place fields did.
Best player on the pitch today by some distance.
I’m gonna give a nod to Eathan, too, for the 2nd half. He pretty much cut out that threat down their left. Poor old Drew was getting run ragged and I’m not sure he could keep it up
much longer. They were firing in balls one after the other from that side in the first half.
Actually, the whole defence had their best game of the season - hats off lads
Rob Dickie on 00:16 - Apr 23 with 2419 viewsDejR_vu

Rob Dickie on 23:58 - Apr 22 by golborne

There were 3 goal bound clearances, as there was a third with his head that was going in the same place fields did.
I’m gonna give a nod to Eathan, too, for the 2nd half. He pretty much cut out that threat down their left. Poor old Drew was getting run ragged and I’m not sure he could keep it up
much longer. They were firing in balls one after the other from that side in the first half.

Maybe Laird fancies a loan to Burnley next season 😏

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Rob Dickie on 01:08 - Apr 23 with 2270 viewsCateLeBonR

Rob Dickie on 23:58 - Apr 22 by golborne

I quite like Drewe, He’s got a footballing brain and braveness too.
Rob Dickie on 19:22 - Apr 23 with 1895 viewsB_Wad

He essentially says he played as a second keeper.

A little insight into Ainsworth. QPR's Rumble in the Jungle.

Rob Dickie on 19:29 - Apr 23 with 1821 viewsrobith

Rob Dickie on 21:26 - Apr 22 by bosh67

That is....a very astute point. I had totally forgotten 3 at the back was basically to accommodate Dickie. The more I think on it, the more I think you're absolutely right bosh
Login to get fewer ads

Rob Dickie on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 1774 viewsDejR_vu

Clint Hill’s clearance early in the Taarabt season, against Barnsley maybe??

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024