Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. 11:31 - May 7 with 10055 viewsBluce_Ree

Guilty pleasures or just bangers from bands who otherwise don't tickle your pickle at all.

Richard Ashcroft - Check the Meaning. I thought The Verve were shit and everything I've heard him do is dull as pisswater but this song is unbelievably great.

Gengahr - Carrion. Everything else by them is flappy indie piss but this song hits hard and is pretty unique.

Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall. A million times better than Luca even if she looks like a Republican candidate in this video.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 18:12 - Mar 12 with 1005 viewsR_from_afar

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:50 - May 26 by Rs_Holy

if we're talking Cliff...

I've always thought this Cliff tune is a good one too:

I'm not into this outfit but I love this tune:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 19:05 - Mar 12 with 931 viewsGaryT

Not only am I not a Cliff fan but I don't have a religious bone in my body...I just love this song, mainly for Van but hey.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 20:45 - Mar 12 with 876 viewsSpaceman_P

Neil Diamond is total embarrassment-central stuff in my record collection alongside Abba, The Carpenters and George Michael as guilty pleasures I own on LP.

But this song is really good.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 21:03 - Mar 12 with 845 viewsjohann28

Excellent thread.

I hate Abba with a passion normally reserved for Beezlebub and Yoko Ono. Hated them in the 70s, and hate them even more now that they seem to fkg everywhere. Hate every single note they ever sang&played. And then I came across this. Astonishing work with a remarkably sophisticated lyric.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 21:03 - Mar 12 with 840 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 20:45 - Mar 12 by Spaceman_P

Neil Diamond is total embarrassment-central stuff in my record collection alongside Abba, The Carpenters and George Michael as guilty pleasures I own on LP.

But this song is really good.

OK, gonna stop u right there. Nothing wrong with The Carpenters etc, they will all be remembered in 100 years. I hate musical snobs, you can't like X, you can't like Y.

I'm listening to my music tonight: Nirvana, Sinatra, The Verve, John Denver, Lady Dolly Parton, Mamas & Papas, Shed Seven etc etc.

Next month I'm seeing Sea Sick Steve. Never be ashamed of the music you love. It reflects who you really are.

And late 80s Acid was crap!
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 21:20 - Mar 12 with 829 viewsBluce_Ree

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 17:52 - Mar 12 by E17hoop

Possibly the best bassist in pop.

It's either him or Nick Beggs from Kajagoogoo.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 08:32 - Mar 13 with 659 views100percent

Guilty Pleasure and Banger wrapped into one.....

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:42 - Mar 13 with 622 viewsChrisNW6

Jesus Jones bit naff but had some catchy tunes
Login to get fewer ads

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 08:23 - Mar 30 with 351 viewsBluce_Ree

Here's one.

I think that the singer is a cock and I hate his face. In fact, seeing him get punched in his smug face by that pap 20 years ago was one of my favourite things.

But this song is good and the bass players that band has had are pretty remarkable.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:21 - Mar 30 with 299 viewsAirtomoreira

She sure knew how to work the crowd!

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 10:31 - Mar 30 with 261 viewshantssi

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:42 - Mar 13 by ChrisNW6

Mate of mine is in Jesus Jones, seen them a few times.
As you some good, some naff, a bit like any band really.
I mean, I can’t stand U2, Coldplay or The Killers but can’t deny they’ve all knocked out a few bangers!
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 11:46 - Mar 30 with 226 viewsBluce_Ree

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:42 - Mar 13 by ChrisNW6

Very hit and miss but a couple of good tunes. I saw them live in Camden in about 2000. Sort of like a grown up EMF.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024