Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take it on the chin ! 15:26 - May 14 with 1952 viewswood_hoop

Take it on the chin ! on 18:07 - May 14 with 1737 viewsJuzzie

So the fans are coaching the players then?
Take it on the chin ! on 13:36 - May 15 with 1329 viewskingsburyR

The Italian Ultras have a large say on how the club is run although the authorities would deny that.

It looks like a bunch of naughty school boys are being told off. Yet they stand and take it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Take it on the chin ! on 15:00 - May 15 with 1205 viewsBoston

Take it on the chin ! on 13:36 - May 15 by kingsburyR

The Italian Ultras have a large say on how the club is run although the authorities would deny that.

It looks like a bunch of naughty school boys are being told off. Yet they stand and take it!

It's an offer they can't refuse.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Take it on the chin ! on 15:31 - May 15 with 1099 viewsBklynRanger

I was in Milan a couple of weekends ago for somebody's 50th. Watched the Stoke game on my phone and went to the San Siro the next day to see Inter v Lazio.

Bit of a contrast obviously - unbelievable stadium. One thing I hadn't noticed from watching on TV is most of the noise and atmosphere was generated from the second tier up. It was divided into 5 or 6 sections, and at the front of each section there was a bloke standing with his back to the action keeping the crowd in that section singing. There's also a walkway running along that second tier that people can spill out onto which didn't look to be too onerously stewarded - again I think they may have fellow supporters keeping things in check.

Was quite some atmosphere anyway - can't pretend I wasn't fairly jealous after the season we'd just had.

Then again I had paid 125 euros for the seat I was in (which was a good one to be fair), and if I lived in Italy I'd more likely gravitate towards a less fashionable club anyway. I wonder how much these Ultras' season tickets cost?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024