Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Richards? 17:07 - May 11 with 13681 viewsconnell10

Can anyone help me here?. What exactly has been going on with this player? I just don't get it. We just bought someone who has played hardly any games for us. I'm mystified.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Taylor Richards? on 17:34 - May 11 with 4917 viewsAntti_Heinola

He was signed last summer. It started with a loan so we could kick the fee to this summer for FFP reasons. He was effectively signed last summer - a loan in name only.

Bare bones.

Taylor Richards? on 17:35 - May 11 with 4914 viewsNorthernr

Taylor Richards? on 17:34 - May 11 by Antti_Heinola

He was signed last summer. It started with a loan so we could kick the fee to this summer for FFP reasons. He was effectively signed last summer - a loan in name only.

Exactly this, an accounting trick.

Not a trick one suspects they'll be trying again in a hurry
Taylor Richards? on 17:40 - May 11 with 4884 viewsParkRoyalR

Taylor Richards will either tear up the Championship when he gets going next season or be like the best 5-aside player you ever played against, who should of / could of / but never made it.

Really not sure what position he actually plays but I,m oddly optimistic he'll come good.
Taylor Richards? on 17:41 - May 11 with 4882 viewsbosh67

The three year contract baffles me but we obviously fell for that one again. His contract appeared to run at Brighton until the end of the 24 season so I assumed he was just with us until that time.

On the negative side there has definitely been something wrong with him both physically and mentally this season and we basically don't have a clue what has been going on. Info would be handy from the club.

On the plus side he is genuinely a QPR fan. He undoubtably has a great deal of natural talent and if he gets time to actually play he has a fantastic left foot. He is a player able to carry the ball, attack and pass. He could be a real gem if we can actually get him playing. A number of people have said he is the most gifted player through the door since Eze. I am assuming he is on an affordable wage and that we haven't paid a fee. I guess if he does really come good he'll be sold on like Eze.

Having seen him play in his younger career he could be a very entertaining player given the chance. Obviously if we hoof it over his head less so.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taylor Richards? on 17:46 - May 11 with 4848 viewsstevec

Yep, I think Les thought we were getting a bit jumpy about the 4 year contracts he dishes out to anyone with a pulse.

Thought he’d dazzle us with a one year loan tied to a three year contract.

Genius. I can imagine a drooling Board listening to Les’s idea whilst begging him for his autograph. That fellas got the club on a string.
Taylor Richards? on 17:49 - May 11 with 4831 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Taylor Richards? on 17:35 - May 11 by Northernr

Exactly this, an accounting trick.

Not a trick one suspects they'll be trying again in a hurry

His lack of fitness and game time this season is a concern. Aside from deferring the fee, is there any evidence to suggest that the price would be dependent on the number of loan appearances or was it fixed from the very start?
Taylor Richards? on 17:50 - May 11 with 4822 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Taylor Richards? on 17:40 - May 11 by ParkRoyalR

Taylor Richards will either tear up the Championship when he gets going next season or be like the best 5-aside player you ever played against, who should of / could of / but never made it.

Really not sure what position he actually plays but I,m oddly optimistic he'll come good.

Oddly my thoughts too, fitness depending.
Taylor Richards? on 17:54 - May 11 with 4805 viewsNorthernr

Taylor Richards? on 17:49 - May 11 by Benny_the_Ball

His lack of fitness and game time this season is a concern. Aside from deferring the fee, is there any evidence to suggest that the price would be dependent on the number of loan appearances or was it fixed from the very start?

No as Antti says it was all done last summer and they’ve kicked the money into the next set of accounts for ffp
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Richards? on 17:59 - May 11 with 4774 viewsmonners1969

Taylor Richards? on 17:54 - May 11 by Northernr

No as Antti says it was all done last summer and they’ve kicked the money into the next set of accounts for ffp

Which is such a good summary of the last couple of seasons.... No real plan for more than the next 4 games... Next season is going to be hellish.. I have no confidence of a complete re-build with the club as it is.
Taylor Richards? on 18:30 - May 11 with 4660 viewsdaveB

one thing i will say on Richards is that on the very rare occasions we got him on the pitch he looked quite good, I know thats a very thin straw to cling onto.

he certainly has something to work with but doesn't look like an Ainsworth player to me which is not ideal
Taylor Richards? on 18:35 - May 11 with 4645 viewsdavman

Isn't he another 10 though?

What position does he fill in Ainsworth's 442?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Taylor Richards? on 18:36 - May 11 with 4633 viewsted_hendrix

Taylor Richards? on 18:30 - May 11 by daveB

one thing i will say on Richards is that on the very rare occasions we got him on the pitch he looked quite good, I know thats a very thin straw to cling onto.

he certainly has something to work with but doesn't look like an Ainsworth player to me which is not ideal

First paragraph I agree with, second paragraph I agree with too.

Lets see.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Taylor Richards? on 18:38 - May 11 with 4626 viewsBrianWilson

Taylor Richards? on 18:35 - May 11 by davman

He will run the channels all day

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Taylor Richards? on 19:00 - May 11 with 4532 viewsdaveB

Taylor Richards? on 18:35 - May 11 by davman

Unused Sub
Taylor Richards? on 19:10 - May 11 with 4459 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/transfers

Him Masterson out

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Taylor Richards? on 19:13 - May 11 with 4435 viewsVancouverHoop

Didn't Ainsworth say something to the effect that he was cushioning him until next season?

The brief glimpses we've had suggest the talent is there and, especially if Willock goes, our attacking/creative mid-field is pretty bare.
Taylor Richards? on 19:16 - May 11 with 4420 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Given how little we've seen of him it does kind of feel like a new signing even if it was arranged last year. With at least one of our 10s likely to leave, there will be a gap for him to fill provided he can stay fit.
Taylor Richards? on 19:30 - May 11 with 4373 viewssevenhoop

He bent over to tie his bootlaces when the all was 3 yards away, didn’t he? . Bit of a concern
Taylor Richards? on 20:06 - May 11 with 4236 viewsVancouverHoop

Eccentricity? We use to value that in our players once upon a time.
Taylor Richards? on 21:03 - May 11 with 4079 viewsWestonsuperR

Amazed there is any positivity at all regarding this, we have just confirmed a 3 year deal for a player that is either not good enough, not fit enough or can’t be bothered enough hence his very brief appearances for us this season.
Taylor Richards? on 22:09 - May 11 with 3864 viewscolinallcars

When my old dad encountered a complete and utter shambles, he would say “ Stone me, it's like Fred Karno's Army “.
Fred Karno's football club more like.
Taylor Richards? on 22:33 - May 11 with 3787 viewsozexile

Taylor Richards? on 21:03 - May 11 by WestonsuperR

Amazed there is any positivity at all regarding this, we have just confirmed a 3 year deal for a player that is either not good enough, not fit enough or can’t be bothered enough hence his very brief appearances for us this season.

Totally, surely your first year at a club is when you'd be keen n to make an impression. Imagine what the next 3 years will be like. Dreadful from the DOF.
Taylor Richards? on 23:33 - May 11 with 3691 viewslave16

Taylor Richards? on 22:33 - May 11 by ozexile

Totally, surely your first year at a club is when you'd be keen n to make an impression. Imagine what the next 3 years will be like. Dreadful from the DOF.

Did he Work From Home last year - maybe he'll be asked to come into the office this year.

In all seriousness we could not really judge him on last years performance - here's hoping that this year he's fit and we can judge his ability.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Taylor Richards? on 23:56 - May 11 with 3654 viewsChrisNW6

Taylor Richards? on 23:33 - May 11 by lave16

Did he Work From Home last year - maybe he'll be asked to come into the office this year.

In all seriousness we could not really judge him on last years performance - here's hoping that this year he's fit and we can judge his ability.

😂 WFH hopefully the new 40/60 hybrid model will suit him
Taylor Richards? on 00:57 - May 12 with 3573 viewsozexile

Taylor Richards? on 23:33 - May 11 by lave16

He's been with us since July 22 and hasn't managed to get fit with no serious injury. I'm not sure he'll do it in the 12 or so weeks between now and the first game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024