Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager then! 17:47 - May 19 with 13323 viewsmagicdaps10

With this Watson chap looming, could he possibly be bringing Nathan Jones with him!?

Jesse Marsch
Oscar Garcia
Brendan or Potter!
Robbie Nielsen
Diego Martinez
Michel
Osian Roberts

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Next Manager then! on 14:28 - May 20 with 2231 viewsguthrieintherain

Next Manager then! on 14:25 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When I was a teenager I was seeing this girl, I didn’t like or fancy her that much. I always thought I’d go on to do better but it was no pressure no strings thing and she was an absolute nympho who showed me the ways of a woman, what buttons to press and when. She was a practice girlfriend.

We are a practice club and lots of managers will want a go on us.

Sums it up nicely depressing but true.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Next Manager then! on 14:30 - May 20 with 2227 viewsdobjack2

Next Manager then! on 14:07 - May 20 by Treforys_Jack

Many decent managers would come here Max, we have an incredible record of developing managers for the next step, anyone would be foolish not to come here.

Depends if they fancy putting up with our owners for 18 - 24 months as the price
Next Manager then! on 14:36 - May 20 with 2218 viewsWhiterockin

When I was a teenager I was seeing this girl, I didn’t like or fancy her that much. I always thought I’d go on to do better but it was no pressure no strings thing and she was an absolute nympho who showed me the ways of a woman, what buttons to press and when. She was a practice girlfriend.

Did you marry her.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Next Manager then! on 14:41 - May 20 with 2193 viewsswan_si

" lots of managing want a go on us ", you mean, they will cum and go?🤔😉
Next Manager then! on 14:45 - May 20 with 2174 viewsWhiterockin

Next Manager then! on 14:41 - May 20 by swan_si

" lots of managing want a go on us ", you mean, they will cum and go?🤔😉

Next Manager then! on 14:48 - May 20 with 2138 viewsReslovenSwan1

The girl we want is Goldilocks. I have told you this before.

The perfect manger was Guidolin. Too good to be sacked (but was), just good enough to get us promoted, too old to be poached. (he has been there and made those mistake before)

For 30-40 somethings the air supply in Swansea is only 24 months. After that agitation kicks in and there is a desperate urge to get the hell out of there. Despite protestations of love nothing can be done about it.

[The 'Goldilocks Zone,' or habitable zone, is the range of distance with the right temperatures for water to remain liquid. Discoveries in the Goldilocks Zone, like Earth-size planet Kepler-186f, are what scientists hope will lead us to water——and one day life.]

[Post edited 20 May 2023 14:55]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Next Manager then! on 14:56 - May 20 with 2111 viewsguthrieintherain

Next Manager then! on 14:48 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

The girl we want is Goldilocks. I have told you this before.

The perfect manger was Guidolin. Too good to be sacked (but was), just good enough to get us promoted, too old to be poached. (he has been there and made those mistake before)

For 30-40 somethings the air supply in Swansea is only 24 months. After that agitation kicks in and there is a desperate urge to get the hell out of there. Despite protestations of love nothing can be done about it.

[The 'Goldilocks Zone,' or habitable zone, is the range of distance with the right temperatures for water to remain liquid. Discoveries in the Goldilocks Zone, like Earth-size planet Kepler-186f, are what scientists hope will lead us to water——and one day life.]

[Post edited 20 May 2023 14:55]

Sacked him on his birthday he won't be rushing back.

Next Manager then! on 15:02 - May 20 with 2091 viewsWhiterockin

Next Manager then! on 14:56 - May 20 by guthrieintherain

With the new manager press conference taking place at the hotel Guidolin was staying, instead of the Liberty. The owners really ooze class.

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager then! on 15:19 - May 20 with 2053 viewsmagicdaps10

Francesco Farioli
Kevin Muscat

Couple more names being branded about.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Next Manager then! on 15:30 - May 20 with 2039 viewsguthrieintherain

Next Manager then! on 15:19 - May 20 by magicdaps10

Francesco Farioli
Kevin Muscat

Couple more names being branded about.

Muscat would be good but with a J league title to his name why would he come to us

Next Manager then! on 15:31 - May 20 with 2022 viewsonehunglow

Burning hell for you

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Next Manager then! on 16:32 - May 20 with 1944 viewsFireboy2

Next Manager then! on 14:07 - May 20 by Treforys_Jack

Many decent managers would come here Max, we have an incredible record of developing managers for the next step, anyone would be foolish not to come here.

We don't develop managers, they develop themselves.

The owners hold our progress back.
Next Manager then! on 16:41 - May 20 with 1923 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Next Manager then! on 15:31 - May 20 by onehunglow

Burning hell for you

Good. All the interesting people go to hell. Who would want to spend eternity sitting on a cloud with Mother Theresa when you could have whips and chains with someone naughty like Marilyn Monroe?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Next Manager then! on 16:43 - May 20 with 1915 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Next Manager then! on 16:41 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Good. All the interesting people go to hell. Who would want to spend eternity sitting on a cloud with Mother Theresa when you could have whips and chains with someone naughty like Marilyn Monroe?

Sorry I’ve gone a bit off topic there.

Angel Rangel

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Next Manager then! on 17:33 - May 20 with 1827 viewsTreforys_Jack

Next Manager then! on 16:32 - May 20 by Fireboy2

We don't develop managers, they develop themselves.

The owners hold our progress back.

I know you dislike our owners and I respect your opinion but I think your wrong, they are trying to run a self sustaining business because that's what it is a business. We could be so much worse off, the leagues are littered with basket cases, we are definitely not one of them, not at the moment anyway. Personally I've made no secret I'm glad Russ is allegedly leaving, the next appointment like all the ones before is the important thing. Will they get it fight, will they get it wrong, only time will tell. For me Russ's ego held him back, not the owners, the players, the fans or whoever else people try to blame. Anyway, out to enjoy the sun, have a good weekend FB.
Next Manager then! on 17:47 - May 20 with 1786 viewsonehunglow

Next Manager then! on 16:41 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’ve been reading a book about Atheism . I’d send it to you but I’m keeping it as a reference book.
Pillories the Tgree main religions,Christianity,Judaism Islam.
Rebekah Vardy s prog about her Jehovah upbringing was interesting too.
If you research JW ,it begs the question why we tolerate this dangerous sect .They believe,if yiu didn’t know,Jehovah God will destroy the world and his followers will have paradise on earth if they haven’t been annointed,that is, and gone to live with Him.

Hell ain’t a bad place to be

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Next Manager then! on 17:56 - May 20 with 1778 viewsReslovenSwan1

Next Manager then! on 14:56 - May 20 by guthrieintherain

Fake narrative. Gudiollon was very well looked after and never said a bad word about Swansea. Blokes in their 60s just want family to share in birthdays. Mediterranean Francisco cared not a jot about a foreign football team on the far west Atlantic coast forgetting his birthday. He is not a child.

Next Manager then! on 20:21 - May 20 with 1611 viewsmax936

Next Manager then! on 17:56 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Fake narrative. Gudiollon was very well looked after and never said a bad word about Swansea. Blokes in their 60s just want family to share in birthdays. Mediterranean Francisco cared not a jot about a foreign football team on the far west Atlantic coast forgetting his birthday. He is not a child.

You can tell us about about it, if and when you reach 60 in 40 ish yrs time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next Manager then! on 20:24 - May 20 with 1596 viewsKeithHaynes

Next Manager then! on 17:56 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I like your sentiment but he lived on the Adriatic.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Next Manager then! on 21:00 - May 20 with 1525 viewsReslovenSwan1

Next Manager then! on 20:24 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

I like your sentiment but he lived on the Adriatic.

I reminds me of the Thompson lady trying to sell tickets on the yellow submarine in Tenerife.

"If you think the Mediterranean is dead go on this and you will never think that again". No one said anything out of politeness.
[Post edited 20 May 2023 21:11]

Next Manager then! on 21:20 - May 20 with 1480 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mid table Martin is strictly middle of the road over his four seasons. On the law of averages Swansea would have started next season badly. For every win there must be an equal and opposite reaction. 7 wins and 2 draws must be followed by 2 draws and 7 defeats.

"The first law of Martinball" first discovered by a Neath man living in the woods above Resolven after plate of local mushrooms.

Played 179 Won 66 Drawn 46 Lost 67 GF 246 GA 249 GD −3 36.87% win ratio.

He has to change this or will be out of work pretty soon.

Next Manager then! on 21:38 - May 20 with 1457 viewsmax936

Next Manager then! on 21:20 - May 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Mid table Martin is strictly middle of the road over his four seasons. On the law of averages Swansea would have started next season badly. For every win there must be an equal and opposite reaction. 7 wins and 2 draws must be followed by 2 draws and 7 defeats.

"The first law of Martinball" first discovered by a Neath man living in the woods above Resolven after plate of local mushrooms.

Played 179 Won 66 Drawn 46 Lost 67 GF 246 GA 249 GD −3 36.87% win ratio.

He has to change this or will be out of work pretty soon.

This thread is about the next manager, keep up butt, or better still pop off for some pasta and a pint

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next Manager then! on 21:42 - May 20 with 1446 viewsjeza739

That comic Wales on line are indicating Nathan Jones is in the running.
I will keep my comments and views to myself, however if that ..gets the job mine and my son's ST will be returned to the club in an envelope without a stamp!
Next Manager then! on 21:59 - May 20 with 1394 viewsWhiterockin

Next Manager then! on 21:42 - May 20 by jeza739

That comic Wales on line are indicating Nathan Jones is in the running.
I will keep my comments and views to myself, however if that ..gets the job mine and my son's ST will be returned to the club in an envelope without a stamp!

If Paul Watson was to come I wouldn't rule it out. Or are they just adding 2+2 to make 5.

Next Manager then! on 22:02 - May 20 with 1378 viewsunion_jack

Next Manager then! on 21:59 - May 20 by Whiterockin

If Paul Watson was to come I wouldn't rule it out. Or are they just adding 2+2 to make 5.

There is absolutely no chance of this happening.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024