Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Clarke Salter 19:23 - Jul 7 with 11636 viewsDoudou87

I know it’s preseason and optimism is at an all time high but there is something to like about this report. I think last season left me so deflated that my perception of players ability has changed. When JCS signed I was over the moon, youngish, highly rated at Chelsea with the ability to play a full season without injury, what was there not to like. With his struggles last season I feel we have written him off, but if and it’s a big if he can maintain fitness we have a very capable defender to partner Dunne. Love the sound of tailored training and Albert taking the lead. I truly believe a good backroom staff can turn a very mediocre squad into challengers. Luton for example, they really didn’t have a promotion winning squad. Mpanzu for example has gone from playing in non league with Luton all the way to the premiership, no coincidence there!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/clarke-salter-new-approach-so-important-070

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Jake Clarke Salter on 13:01 - Jul 10 with 1412 viewsQPROslo

Jake Clarke Salter on 09:16 - Jul 10 by Hunterhoop

Strange. If you’ve badly injured your calf, you’d not be needlessly straining it to kick something. If you haven’t, why be angry?

Well he has got 2 legs, eh or so I thought
Jake Clarke Salter on 18:28 - Jul 10 with 1036 viewsHunterhoop

Jake Clarke Salter on 13:01 - Jul 10 by QPROslo

Well he has got 2 legs, eh or so I thought

Stupid comment. Have you tried to kick something when your standing leg has a calf stain?
Jake Clarke Salter on 21:07 - Jul 10 with 881 viewsQPROslo

Jake Clarke Salter on 18:28 - Jul 10 by Hunterhoop

Stupid comment. Have you tried to kick something when your standing leg has a calf stain?

Yes it was maybe, though not meant too serious. But I did snap a calf muscle once playing squash. At first I thought the other fella had hit my leg with his racket then when he obviously hadn't, I thought he must have smacked the ball into me hard, but what I felt/heard was in fact my muscle snapping. I could still stand on that leg, so probably could have kicked something with the other leg, not too violently I guess, but walking let alone running was out for a while.
Jake Clarke Salter on 21:28 - Jul 10 with 827 viewsHunterhoop

Jake Clarke Salter on 21:07 - Jul 10 by QPROslo

Yes it was maybe, though not meant too serious. But I did snap a calf muscle once playing squash. At first I thought the other fella had hit my leg with his racket then when he obviously hadn't, I thought he must have smacked the ball into me hard, but what I felt/heard was in fact my muscle snapping. I could still stand on that leg, so probably could have kicked something with the other leg, not too violently I guess, but walking let alone running was out for a while.

And JCS’s background with us, or his entire career, tells you this is a man who does anything when in pain?

At the merest hint of an injury he’s off. Commenting that it’s odd he went off as a precaution and then decided to kick out at something is not a weird comment.

You have an odd habit of criticising anyone who dares criticise or question a player.
Jake Clarke Salter on 22:09 - Jul 10 with 730 viewsnumptydumpty

Jake Clarke Salter on 21:28 - Jul 10 by Hunterhoop

And JCS’s background with us, or his entire career, tells you this is a man who does anything when in pain?

At the merest hint of an injury he’s off. Commenting that it’s odd he went off as a precaution and then decided to kick out at something is not a weird comment.

You have an odd habit of criticising anyone who dares criticise or question a player.

It's hard not to think JCS often is looking for his next sicknote.

He seems like the colleague who has the dreaded manflu, once too often.

Tbh I thought the incident at the weekend was an absolute joke.

If he plays more than 10 games this season I would be mightily surprised.

Seems a wrong un to me.

Obviously I can't be certain with what I say but to say I was mildly disappointed but sadly not at all surprised, would be an accurate assessment of how I feel with regards to this player as it stands. Or not as the case may be.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024