Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Colback! 11:08 - Jul 31 with 29129 viewsDoudou87

Apparently GA's top target, close to agreeing terms!

Opinions.....?

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-sign-midfielder-colback

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Jack Colback! on 21:57 - Aug 1 with 1492 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I hadn't realised he played that much last season. Hopefully he does well for us; I'm just scarred by how awful Johansen was once he'd signed permanently.

Dozzell is an odd one; you get the impression he's still living off being part of the England set-up when he was younger. It's extraordinary for a midfielder to not tackle much, assist or score goals, so we all know his one (only?) stand-out moment for us. Seems incredible we spent so much money on him.
Jack Colback! on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 1466 viewsDejR_vu

Jack Colback! on 15:07 - Aug 1 by Andybrat

Apologies, I don’t know sometimes I just want to defend the club, not out of logic, more out of illogical support. Still think he is a good ( not great) signing. Buy u a beer

No worries, certainly no need to apologise

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jack Colback! on 00:27 - Aug 2 with 1266 viewsLoftgirl

Jack Colback! on 20:27 - Aug 1 by tkqpr

Message from my brother who’s a big Forest fan - re Colback.

Box to box man. Breaks up play and never wastes a pass. Gets stuck in but can make defence splitting passes and the odd goal or two from the edge of the box. Great footballer x

We'll soon train that out of him.
Jack Colback! on 11:32 - Aug 2 with 977 viewsfrancisbowles

Jack Colback! on 21:36 - Aug 1 by VancouverHoop

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing from Forest fans:

"We had him for quite a few years. Very consistent performer and while we originally got him to play central midfield, in our promotion season he used to play left wing back a lot for us, mainly due to injuries, but he actually suited the role well. He played the position defensively and stayed back, while Djed Spence would get free rein to go forward as often as he liked on the other side. If he was on the subs bench, Cooper would bring him on for the final 15 minutes to see out a game in central midfield."

Left wing back eh! I know we lost Travelman but it's a bit over the top signing Larkeche, Fox and now Colback to play in his position.😳
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024