Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who the heck do we vote for 18:34 - Aug 31 with 6619 viewsshingle

Had a discussion on this with my mates and we all agreed that voting for the Tories is a no no after the mess they have caused and what has happened to the country under them, and Labour seem like a disaster waiting to happen with there rudderless policies it seems they cannot explain how they will carry out everything they propose if you think the immigration situation is bad now just wait to see how bad it gets under them, we have been told just how bad the Lib Dems have been in the past and Plaid are also of no benefit either, the younger generations futures look bleak as fcuk under either of those lot so just who can we vote for.
Who the heck do we vote for on 12:32 - Sep 4 with 1169 viewsGwyn737

Who the heck do we vote for on 07:26 - Sep 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, I find it baffling how people ignore the impact on those who can not afford a new car, £12:50 a day is punishing for those struggling to make ends meet.

It does seem like a very blunt instrument but I don't think they've done a very good job of the PR side of things.

I'd be interested to know the % of vehicles in the zone that are pre 2006 (petrol) and pre 2015 (diesel).
Who the heck do we vote for on 17:24 - Sep 4 with 1113 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:42 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

I am saying that Independents are usually just Tories who know that if the stand as a Tory they will lose. Its a con.

Thats why the post was nonsense.

Ah, so independents who stand as labour are just lying tories, and you say my post was nonsense!

Trampie, Communism eh, because that has been a roaring success evrywhere they tried it. It doesn't matter what system you use, the people in power always rip the majority off. Tory or Labour, capitalist or Communist, they are all cheats in the end.
Who the heck do we vote for on 17:30 - Sep 4 with 1109 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:24 - Sep 4 by SullutaCreturned

Ah, so independents who stand as labour are just lying tories, and you say my post was nonsense!

Trampie, Communism eh, because that has been a roaring success evrywhere they tried it. It doesn't matter what system you use, the people in power always rip the majority off. Tory or Labour, capitalist or Communist, they are all cheats in the end.

Just happens that in democracies you can vote the politicians out. In communist dictatorships you can't.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:49 - Sep 4 with 1099 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:30 - Sep 4 by felixstowe_jack

Just happens that in democracies you can vote the politicians out. In communist dictatorships you can't.

yeah, not to forget that you get people like Stalin who kill millions of their own people.

Lets not forget the Khmer Rouge either, Taken from Brittanica,

The Khmer Rouge’s rule was marked by some of the worst excesses of any Marxist government in the 20th century, during which an estimated 1.5 million (and possibly up to 2 million) Cambodians died and many of the country’s professional and technical class were exterminated.
Who the heck do we vote for on 22:45 - Sep 4 with 1039 viewsJackUlation

hey Flash, as you frequent the riverside bar, for your info please note this post from Facebook supporters group..------------------------------------Evening guys, just a little heads up, a friend of mine who isn't on here went to the game Saturday in the east stand, after arriving before the game roughly 11.30 purchased drink in the Riverside lounge, He had the initial drink he bought come up on his online banking with the amount and (sum up swans) which it always does. then at 13.50 (so in the 2nd half) he was sitting in his seat and his phone pinged that he had £55 come off from (collection pot) then exactly the same at 13.52. it could be a case of the card being cloned at the stadium. I just thought I'd post to make you all aware and to see if anybody else has experienced the same thing on Saturday? this post is not intended to discredit the club in anyway and the bank managed to cancel the transaction as he was so quick to report it. others may not be so lucky
Who the heck do we vote for on 22:52 - Sep 4 with 1036 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:49 - Sep 4 by SullutaCreturned

yeah, not to forget that you get people like Stalin who kill millions of their own people.

The Khmer Rouge’s rule was marked by some of the worst excesses of any Marxist government in the 20th century, during which an estimated 1.5 million (and possibly up to 2 million) Cambodians died and many of the country’s professional and technical class were exterminated.

Yes anybody with any sort of intelligence was seen as a threat to the communist regime. They even killed people who wore glasses as it is seen as a stereotype for intelligent people to wear glasses. It seems intelligence and communism is incompatible for obvious reasons.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Who the heck do we vote for on 09:54 - Sep 5 with 998 viewscontroversial_jack

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:49 - Sep 4 by SullutaCreturned

Pales into significance when measured against the British empires 100 million Indians

Lovely people us British https://www.historic-cornwall.org.uk/the-british-empire-a-history-of-genocide/
Who the heck do we vote for on 14:17 - Sep 5 with 965 viewsBoundy

Who the heck do we vote for on 09:54 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

Pales into significance when measured against the British empires 100 million Indians

Lovely people us British https://www.historic-cornwall.org.uk/the-british-empire-a-history-of-genocide/

As you have an unerring knack of blaming and hating the uK / west for everything. may I suggest you disappear to somewhere nicer , somewhere in which your warped sense of injustices will be appreciated. You wouldn't be missed and you could continue your diatribe with other like minded individuals.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:37 - Sep 5 with 957 viewsonehunglow

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:17 - Sep 5 by Boundy

As you have an unerring knack of blaming and hating the uK / west for everything. may I suggest you disappear to somewhere nicer , somewhere in which your warped sense of injustices will be appreciated. You wouldn't be missed and you could continue your diatribe with other like minded individuals.

Russia has wondrous power .
Strength is revered
It’s why Putin is so loved

If in doubt ,slaughter your opponent

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who the heck do we vote for on 15:42 - Sep 5 with 936 viewscontroversial_jack

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:17 - Sep 5 by Boundy

I would think 100 million deaths is an injustice, wouldn't you?
Who the heck do we vote for on 15:52 - Sep 5 with 931 viewsonehunglow

Who the heck do we vote for on 15:42 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

I would think 100 million deaths is an injustice, wouldn't you?

I told you,Indians respect us .
The inter caste tribal rivalry has killed infinitely more,but not as many as Uncle Joe who was only setting people to work.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:02 - Sep 5 with 921 viewscontroversial_jack

Who the heck do we vote for on 15:52 - Sep 5 by onehunglow

I told you,Indians respect us .
The inter caste tribal rivalry has killed infinitely more,but not as many as Uncle Joe who was only setting people to work.

According to a 1993 study of recently declassified archival Soviet data, a total of 1,053,829 people died in the Gulag (not including labor colonies) from 1934 to 1953 (there was no archival data for the period 1919–1934).[17]: 1024  More recent archival figures for the deaths in the Gulag, labor colonies and prisons combined for 1931–1953 were 1.713 million.[15] According to historian Michael Ellman, non-state estimates of the actual Gulag death toll are usually higher because historians such as Robert Conquest took into account the likelihood of unreliable record keeping.[18] According to author Anne Applebaum, it was common practice to release prisoners who were either suffering from incurable diseases or near death.[19]

Not even close
Who the heck do we vote for on 19:44 - Sep 6 with 864 viewsKilkennyjack

Who the heck do we vote for on 12:16 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

Wales will always vote Labour & then moan about how they govern.

I really do not know how I will vote in the next election but I am expecting the Lib Dems to do well which will be another nail in the coffin of this country.

Labour and Plaid only in Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:04 - Sep 6 with 855 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Being more interested in campaigning about the past rather than trying to address the plight of those alive today, seems strange at best.

https://hrf.org/whats-happening-in-chinas-concentration-camps-qa-with-uyghur-cam

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:06 - Sep 9 with 753 viewsFlashberryjack

Who the heck do we vote for on 19:44 - Sep 6 by Kilkennyjack

Labour and Plaid only in Wales.

That's very true, and the reason why Drakeford and his band of clowns don't give a toss about what the people of Wales think, because he know the welsh public will still vote them in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:23 - Sep 9 with 731 viewsWhiterockin

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:06 - Sep 9 by Flashberryjack

That's very true, and the reason why Drakeford and his band of clowns don't give a toss about what the people of Wales think, because he know the welsh public will still vote them in.

I do sense on here a move away from support for the Senedd. But then again how many are eligible to vote and how many will.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:44 - Sep 9 with 712 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who the heck do we vote for on 14:23 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

I do sense on here a move away from support for the Senedd. But then again how many are eligible to vote and how many will.

I nearly always vote, I feel it's a duty. I can understand why so many don't though (it's about 52% in Wales who don't vote isn't it?) when whichever way you vote it seems to make absolutely no difference. Thats why change is needed.

If none of the above was a choice and 100% of the electorate voted I reckon about 60% would go for that choice.
Who the heck do we vote for on 15:13 - Sep 9 with 709 viewsJohnw102

Who the heck do we vote for on 22:36 - Aug 31 by raynor94

And a good idea it is, children are dying from polluted air in the capital.

Pollution will be a lot worse after 17th Sept with everyone pottering around at 20 mph!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who the heck do we vote for on 15:19 - Sep 9 with 707 viewsJohnw102

Think it was Mark Twain who said if voting made a difference they wouldn't let the public do it. Should have bought in proportional representation years ago the current system is a joke. Democracy is 3 Lions and a Wildebeest voting on what to have for a meal!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:08 - Sep 9 with 681 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who the heck do we vote for on 15:13 - Sep 9 by Johnw102

Pollution will be a lot worse after 17th Sept with everyone pottering around at 20 mph!

I tried driving at 20mph the other day as a sort of test. It is painfully slow and you can barely get out of second gear without stalling.

I know the welsh government have a fine record of awful policies but they’ve outdone even themselves with this one.

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:51 - Sep 9 with 667 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:08 - Sep 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I tried driving at 20mph the other day as a sort of test. It is painfully slow and you can barely get out of second gear without stalling.

I know the welsh government have a fine record of awful policies but they’ve outdone even themselves with this one.

Someone on facebook covered a fixed distance at 30 and again at 20. At 30 they got 53mpg and at 20 they got 35 (approx) so clearly (if not scientifically accurate) they used more petrol. This means more pollution AND increased costs for drivers.

They are driving people into poverty with their crazy ideas.
Who the heck do we vote for on 22:17 - Sep 10 with 583 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who the heck do we vote for on 20:51 - Sep 9 by SullutaCreturned

Someone on facebook covered a fixed distance at 30 and again at 20. At 30 they got 53mpg and at 20 they got 35 (approx) so clearly (if not scientifically accurate) they used more petrol. This means more pollution AND increased costs for drivers.

They are driving people into poverty with their crazy ideas.

They claim it’s because of safety but that doesn’t measure up either. There were around 4000 casualties from RTA’s in 2022. That seems a lot but there are hundreds of millions or even billions of journeys made every year that’s a minuscule amount of injuries. Also of those 4000 only 25% resulted in serious injury or death. This suggests statistically that the roads are pretty damn safe as it is.

Also lowering the speed limit won’t have any effect on those who drive dangerously anyway or drive whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. I’d wager they are the cause of a great deal of accidents.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 20:36]

Who the heck do we vote for on 17:44 - Sep 11 with 556 viewsSullutaCreturned

Who the heck do we vote for on 22:17 - Sep 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They claim it’s because of safety but that doesn’t measure up either. There were around 4000 casualties from RTA’s in 2022. That seems a lot but there are hundreds of millions or even billions of journeys made every year that’s a minuscule amount of injuries. Also of those 4000 only 25% resulted in serious injury or death. This suggests statistically that the roads are pretty damn safe as it is.

Also lowering the speed limit won’t have any effect on those who drive dangerously anyway or drive whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. I’d wager they are the cause of a great deal of accidents.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 20:36]

So as usual, instead of the government doing something about the real problem they choose to make every safe and sensible driver go more slowly whilst the absolute asswipes of this world will carry on driving like shyte and causing serious accidents.

I don't know the details but someone overturne a car by trade centre Wales today....
Who the heck do we vote for on 18:17 - Sep 11 with 545 viewsshingle

We need to have a Planetswans election to see which party would win on here.
Who the heck do we vote for on 18:33 - Sep 11 with 532 viewsWhiterockin

Who the heck do we vote for on 18:17 - Sep 11 by shingle

We need to have a Planetswans election to see which party would win on here.

I think Westminster and Senedd would have different results.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024