Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When the Comms team get things really right 21:24 - Sep 13 with 2214 viewsNorthLondonR

Thought I'd share something that I shared at work today at my "away day". I have been on leave so missed the memo that I had been assigned the impactful comms task. Scrambling around for inspiration, I vaguely remembered being almost reduced to tears by the preseason "Born Blue and White" promo vid narrated by none other than our very own Dean McKee (RIP).

So I "youtubed" it and slung it on for the crowd of non football fans and my word the response it got once again reduced me to tears. It truly is a masterpiece and being a diverse East London based organisation, possibly struck a chord amongst the "football fearing" assemnly, who applauded en masse. My director was so impressed and wants to recreate something similar.

Well done to the comms team, aside from faux pas such as "Straight outta Luton" etc, they really do a good job... by way of reminder:

When the Comms team get things really right on 22:21 - Sep 13 with 2030 viewsDejR_vu

Agreed. Paul Morrissey always comes across really well, and the Comms team do a great job.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

When the Comms team get things really right on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 2002 viewsNorthernr

When the Comms team get things really right on 22:21 - Sep 13 by DejR_vu

Agreed. Paul Morrissey always comes across really well, and the Comms team do a great job.

Paul's a good guy, always been very open to working with us and not over-bearing or over controlling on things like copy approval and asking for things to be taken out etc which you do get from some PRs. Also very fair on the occasions I've fcked up.
When the Comms team get things really right on 23:23 - Sep 13 with 1902 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lads, you could have Saatchi and Saatchi doing your PR, but how is someone supposed to spin the liquid shit of 10 manager sackings, a £40m FFP fine, and Adel Taarabt into gold?

Sorry for going off topic. That video is class.
When the Comms team get things really right on 00:03 - Sep 14 with 1837 viewsted_hendrix

Thanks for posting NLR.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

When the Comms team get things really right on 10:35 - Sep 14 with 1535 viewsBrianMcCarthy

When the Comms team get things really right on 00:03 - Sep 14 by ted_hendrix

Thanks for posting NLR.

Seconded.

Lovely stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

When the Comms team get things really right on 18:45 - Sep 14 with 1273 viewsLazyFan

Quality video should keep that around for a long time.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024