Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best QPR Goal of All Time 13:40 - Oct 11 with 5855 viewsdaveB

Bit of a break from worrying about the current team I'm doing a video on the best 100 goals of all time but thought it might be worth doing a vote for the top 10 I've selected so the winner is not just my pick.

If you fancy having a vote click on this link
https://www.qprhistory.co.uk/head-to-head/top-10-goals-all-time

Should be a video on there as well showing all 10 goals, loads of others worthy of going in but tried to vary with a few from each decade from 60's to now

Vote will close at the end of October with the videos of all 100 goals online at the start of November

Alternatively just post on here which one you think is the best and Ill add them on
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 09:10 - Oct 12 with 1166 viewstraininvain

And this is why we can’t have anything nice. If people don’t like the selection of goals then maybe set up your own website and create your own list!
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 09:16 - Oct 12 with 1164 viewsEsox_Lucius

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 09:10 - Oct 12 by traininvain

And this is why we can’t have anything nice. If people don’t like the selection of goals then maybe set up your own website and create your own list!

I did!

The grass is always greener.

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 09:59 - Oct 12 with 1094 viewsMarshy67

How about Seny's UNIQUE goal versus Sunderland last season.
Great header.
Failing that it has to be Trevor Sinclair's bicycle kick versus Barnsley.
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 10:27 - Oct 12 with 1053 viewsdaveB

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 09:10 - Oct 12 by traininvain

it's all very subjective and shouldn't be taken seriously. Whichever one wins if you prefer a different one thats absolutely fine. Like me saying the best number 9 I've ever seen is Les Ferdinand but older fans would be within their right to tell me Don Givens, Clive Allen, George Goddard or Brian Bedford were better, younger ones might say Helguson, Furlong or Austin.

my favourite 10 is always going to be different from someone elses. It's not only about the quality of it but so many factors such as opposition, the game and personal memories. Jamie Mackie against Derby away remains one of my favourite ever goals but that's a personal thing from remembering an amazing day so i think i'd be laughed out of the room if I stuck that in

I tried to split them across from 60's till now so a few from each decade.
There is no right or wrong really. Any goal not featured can still be considered a great goal
The final video of all 100 has some absolutely brilliant goals which I rated in the 90's and am sure many would put them a lot higher
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 10:36 - Oct 12 with 1042 viewssantadog

It’s almost impossible to pick, I went for Gerry’s as it set the tone for the whole season A few other classics spring to mind, Logic Remy’s against Wigan and Bright Osayi Samuel popped in with a few corkers too.
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 10:38 - Oct 12 with 1040 viewsWestonsuperR

Thank you for putting this together, a great watch and at the perfect time when we are so dire, we all need some cheering up!

Wegerle for me, always prefer a goal that is not just a one-off strike.
Best QPR Goal of All Time on 11:06 - Oct 12 with 1008 viewsnumptydumpty

Mackies goal to put us 2 - 1 up against City in their Premier league decider and our relegation battle.

Definitely created a few wtf expletives....

Most amazing sensation than any orgasm I have ever had, self induced or induced by woman friend !! 😆
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 11:06]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 12:22 - Oct 12 with 932 viewshubble

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 11:06 - Oct 12 by numptydumpty

Mackies goal to put us 2 - 1 up against City in their Premier league decider and our relegation battle.

Definitely created a few wtf expletives....

Most amazing sensation than any orgasm I have ever had, self induced or induced by woman friend !! 😆
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 11:06]

That was a moment! I was watching with a mate - a chelsea fan in fact, they're not all bad - and when Mackie scored that goal I pulled my T shirt off and whirled it around my head and managed to knock the monitor and computer off the table and lost the connection for five minutes until we'd sorted it all out. So I understand exactly what you mean!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 15:12 - Oct 12 with 869 viewsBluce_Ree

Impey's goal in the Port Vale 4-4 was amazing too. Perfect technique for such an uncomfortable body position.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 14:53 - Dec 2 with 568 viewsdaveB

Apologies to Clive for the plug but thanks to everyone who voted in this, the winner won by just 15 votes so was closer than I expected

All The top 100 videos are below

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 16:00 - Dec 2 with 518 viewsloftboy

Wegerle at Leeds,Sinclair, T. Francis at Villa,any one of about 10 from Adel, Remy against Wigan was spectacular.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 16:08 - Dec 2 with 512 viewsGroveR

Best QPR Goal of All Time on 17:59 - Oct 11 by TK1

I voted for the Eze goal simply because that's a team with Lumley in goal, Cameron and Scowen in midfield, Hugill at CF still putting more passes together in one move than we've probably managed in any half this season. Amazing what you can do with a bit of coaching and some genuine 'buy-in'.

Totally get it's your poll, and tremendous work too. But would it make it a bit fairer to all the goals you've not nominated by limiting it to one strike per player? I don't think either of the Marsh goals were technically as good as the three mentioned by C. Allen, T.Francis or Wilkins, for example. And it's one thing for Marsh and Adel to get out the tricks when they're flat-track bullying Birmingham and Preston North End - it''s another when Les Ferdinand is back-heeling the ball past Paul Ince and smashing the ball into the top corner from 35 yards out against top of the league Manchester United. That's also why the Wegerle and Gerry's goals were so good: they were scored against the best defenders in the land, rather than nutmegging Joe Allen.

Ince? The Guvnah? Les made him look like a pub footballer there...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024