Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Development Team V Ipswich 12:23 - Oct 23 with 4632 viewsQPRSteve

Kicks off at 1pm. £3 to watch.
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 00:14 - Oct 24 with 978 viewsHooping_Mad

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 17:19 - Oct 23 by dmm

The kids did not take a thrashing. The match ended 1-1.

The game is free to attend. They just ask for a small donation to the Community work and you can give or not give.

It's good they didn't lose. I still think the club should stream these to season ticket holders and members.

First team performances have me grumpier than normal.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 06:38 - Oct 24 with 858 viewsdmm

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 21:35 - Oct 23 by Welsh_Ranger

Good to hear. Who stands out for you? I notice Salmon(keeper) isnt playing at the moment and I thought he'd looked good, is that just a case of rotating development? Also from a cynical Welsh point of view, hows Alfie Tuck doing?

Aoraha has impressed me for a while now, and Talla, who played alongside him in CM, looked good too. Bala is a livewire who always catches the eye.

Not sure what's happened to Salamon but Cant did fine.

When he came on from the bench 17 year old Tuck didn't look out of place but he could do with putting on a few pounds.
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 09:32 - Oct 24 with 739 viewsterryb

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 16:43 - Oct 23 by dmm

I was at the game today. The football these young lads play is streets ahead of the dross the first team serves up. There are some promising players in this squad and I really hope to see a few of them make it through to first team football in the next couple of years.

I've lost track dmm. Is it Furlong in charge of this squad these days or someone else?

It's very good to read that they are attempting to play football rather than following the first teams example.
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 10:35 - Oct 24 with 670 viewsdmm

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 09:32 - Oct 24 by terryb

I've lost track dmm. Is it Furlong in charge of this squad these days or someone else?

It's very good to read that they are attempting to play football rather than following the first teams example.

Yep, that's right Terry. Paul Furlong is the manager. He took over from Paul Hall.
QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 10:41 - Oct 24 with 654 viewsbosh67

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 00:14 - Oct 24 by Hooping_Mad

It's good they didn't lose. I still think the club should stream these to season ticket holders and members.

First team performances have me grumpier than normal.

Agree that these games should be made available as part of a season ticket.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 546 viewsterryb

QPR Development Team V Ipswich on 10:35 - Oct 24 by dmm

Yep, that's right Terry. Paul Furlong is the manager. He took over from Paul Hall.

Cheers dmm.

I know Paul hasn't had his coaching qualifications long, but if we had to make an interim managerial appointment, I think we could do far worse. Provided, that wouldn't cost him his job in the long run!

Rightly or wrongly, I would have more faith in him than Hall or Ramsey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024