Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! 07:14 - Oct 29 with 2198 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Blimey, no age!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 07:25 - Oct 29 with 2129 viewsbosh67

Really sad. Hugely talented but haunted by addition so much of the time. RIP

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 15:27 - Oct 29 with 1856 viewslightwaterhoop

The most talented member of the Friends cast, gave a lot of laughs to millions of people including me.

RIP Matt
Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 15:45 - Oct 29 with 1816 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 07:25 - Oct 29 by bosh67

Addiction ruined his stomach and it finally took its toll.I actually had a copy of his book ( Friends ,Lovers And The Big Terrible Thing )in my hands a few weeks ago but did not read it .
I wont read it now after he is gone because it documents his fight for survival and now we know he did not make it .
RIP
Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 16:01 - Oct 29 with 1787 viewsE15Hoop

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 15:45 - Oct 29 by CLAREMAN1995

Addiction ruined his stomach and it finally took its toll.I actually had a copy of his book ( Friends ,Lovers And The Big Terrible Thing )in my hands a few weeks ago but did not read it .
I wont read it now after he is gone because it documents his fight for survival and now we know he did not make it .
RIP

Please read it, Clareman.
If nothing else, this was a man who was very much aware of his own flaws and butally honest about his own failings and shortcomings.
A hugely talented man who couldn't learn how to love himself, despite how much genuine love there was out there for him.
A real salutory lesson for all of us that you could win the world, but if you don't have yourself, what do you really have?
Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 16:14 - Oct 29 with 1725 viewsEsgaroth

Friends still gets put on pretty much every day in our house and it still makes us piss ourselves laughing. Superbly written and fantastically acted by all the cast.

Never wanted it to end but never wanted them to go back and have it not live up to expectations like the reboot of Frasier is at the moment.

Thank you Matthew for your part in my past!

Could I "BE" any more greatful 😢

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 16:19 - Oct 29 with 1709 viewsWatford_Ranger

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 07:25 - Oct 29 by bosh67

Long division for me.
Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 18:33 - Oct 29 with 1520 viewsnumptydumpty

I was said to look like Chandler in my twenties by my mates very elderly mother. Happy to accept that one.

But unfortunately my nan used to think I looked like Stephen Hendry, insult, and my brother in law put me forwards for Louis Theroux lookalike at a doubles agency !!!

Always felt he could be one to die young

Others potentially like that for me, Macauley Culkin and Richard Hammond. Don't know why. Hope they not reading.

But Matthew Perry great actor and a massive loss of such talent, at such a young age

RiP Matthew.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 18:34]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 1466 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Chandler Bing / Matt Perry ....gone at 54! on 18:33 - Oct 29 by numptydumpty

I was said to look like Chandler in my twenties by my mates very elderly mother. Happy to accept that one.

But unfortunately my nan used to think I looked like Stephen Hendry, insult, and my brother in law put me forwards for Louis Theroux lookalike at a doubles agency !!!

Always felt he could be one to die young

Others potentially like that for me, Macauley Culkin and Richard Hammond. Don't know why. Hope they not reading.

But Matthew Perry great actor and a massive loss of such talent, at such a young age

RiP Matthew.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 18:34]

I always thought you looked like a young Lenny Henry on TISWAS.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024