Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who won you over in the end 12:31 - Nov 10 with 9348 viewsPlanetHonneywood

1. Tony Sealy - did that lad try and never anything less than 100%. However, I thought he was rubbish until the 82/83 season when he came into his own.

2. Paul Furlong - thought resigning him really odd and yet in his second stint, one of the first names on the teamsheet.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players who won you over in the end on 08:15 - Nov 13 with 1100 viewsRs_Holy

Players who won you over in the end on 09:36 - Nov 12 by Esox_Lucius

Joey Barton... nah, just kidding. Looking forward to what his obituary will say about him.

Great if you like reading lots about Newcastle.
Players who won you over in the end on 08:55 - Nov 13 with 1048 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players who won you over in the end on 08:15 - Nov 13 by Rs_Holy

Great if you like reading lots about Newcastle.

...and none of it was his fault!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Players who won you over in the end on 09:23 - Nov 13 with 1031 viewsEsox_Lucius

Players who won you over in the end on 21:24 - Nov 12 by baz_qpr

Nedum Onuoha cart horse at right back, but a very decent centre back

An outstanding junior sprinter, aged 14 he finished in second place in the final of the 2001 English School's Athletics Association Junior 100 metres contest, clocking 11.09 seconds and beating former Great Britain sprinter Craig Pickering. He is also currently the co-national record holder for boys under 15 standing triple jump.
Carthorse?

The grass is always greener.

Players who won you over in the end on 10:27 - Nov 13 with 963 viewsDWQPR

Kerry Dixon.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Players who won you over in the end on 10:43 - Nov 13 with 949 viewsRs_Holy

Players who won you over in the end on 10:27 - Nov 13 by DWQPR

Kerry Dixon.

apparently Dixons penalty is due to re-enter the earths atmosphere some time next year!
Players who won you over in the end on 10:55 - Nov 13 with 939 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players who won you over in the end on 10:43 - Nov 13 by Rs_Holy

apparently Dixons penalty is due to re-enter the earths atmosphere some time next year!

I think you'll find that's Waddle's penalty.

Dixon's was last spotted by the James Webb telescope on 14 August 2023, it's momentum undiminished, and heading toward the carina nebula.

Apparently, the ball actually scored in a game on Jupiter! However, as with most controversial goal incidents these days, it's with VAR currently and you know how long those f....g Jupitian forth officials can take...so, we're unlikely to have confirmation as to whether it is a goal or not until 3256.

Players who won you over in the end on 15:18 - Nov 13 with 843 viewsrobith

Luke Freeman.

He used to play like the ball hog kid at school who thought he was better than everyone else and I often he actually impeded the team through his selfishness.

That Leeds home game made me look at him a bit differently though, and the last season he was here he was fantastic
Players who won you over in the end on 15:26 - Nov 14 with 704 viewsPaddyhoops

Players who won you over in the end on 15:18 - Nov 13 by robith

Luke Freeman.

He used to play like the ball hog kid at school who thought he was better than everyone else and I often he actually impeded the team through his selfishness.

That Leeds home game made me look at him a bit differently though, and the last season he was here he was fantastic

Freeman s performance against Leeds was up there with the best I’ve ever seen . One of the great nights at HQ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024