Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 53819 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 10:45 - Dec 2 with 2219 viewsConorM1882

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 06:58 - Dec 2 by HoopinEssex

Brilliant Brian.

Great to hear a fellow Corkman with a love for the hoops.

Is there any other QPR fans in Cork now? I knew a couple years back. All my family are United fans. Mainly due to Roy Keane and Denis Irwin's time

Another one here! Born in Cork, spent time in London (family ties got me into Rangers at a very young age) and in the US - in Dublin now. Not aware of too many more Rangers fans in Cork, although there is one chap I used to see around Cork City that would always comment on my Rangers jacket - could be one of you!

Not a big GAA man myself but a big Cork City fan, although there isn’t much to celebrate with that these days. Are either of you partial to a trip down to Turners Cross?
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 11:23 - Dec 2 with 2088 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 03:25 - Dec 2 by Benny_the_Ball

Are the rules of each sport difficult to understand for the uninitiated? Should I get an understanding before I go or is it fairly intuitive?

They're very intuitive, Benny. You'll pick it up in no time.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 11:26 - Dec 2 with 2061 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 10:45 - Dec 2 by ConorM1882

Another one here! Born in Cork, spent time in London (family ties got me into Rangers at a very young age) and in the US - in Dublin now. Not aware of too many more Rangers fans in Cork, although there is one chap I used to see around Cork City that would always comment on my Rangers jacket - could be one of you!

Not a big GAA man myself but a big Cork City fan, although there isn’t much to celebrate with that these days. Are either of you partial to a trip down to Turners Cross?

Hi Conor and HoopinEssex,

I rarely meet any Rangers here. The odd car sticker and maybe a hat occasionally, but very scarce. If people follow English clubs it's nearly always Liverpool or Man U.

Conor, I do follow City but I rarely get to see them as I'm coaching GAA most Friday nights which clashes with their home games. Shame, as they're a good club.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 14:21 - Dec 2 with 1833 viewsA40Bosh

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 11:26 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Hi Conor and HoopinEssex,

I rarely meet any Rangers here. The odd car sticker and maybe a hat occasionally, but very scarce. If people follow English clubs it's nearly always Liverpool or Man U.

Conor, I do follow City but I rarely get to see them as I'm coaching GAA most Friday nights which clashes with their home games. Shame, as they're a good club.

Hope all you Cork lads will be cheering on Castlelyons tonight against Corofin in the Munster Final.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 1732 viewsHoopinEssex

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 10:45 - Dec 2 by ConorM1882

Hi Conor

Great to see so many langers on here 😀

I only get over to Cork maybe once a year. Unfortunately not enough as finances dictate that
Never been to Turners cross I'm embarrassed to say. I'm a rugby man aswell as football so love Munster. Iv been to Musgrave park a couple of times

Definitely on list before I die to get to Turners.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:48 - Dec 2 with 1663 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 14:21 - Dec 2 by A40Bosh

Hope all you Cork lads will be cheering on Castlelyons tonight against Corofin in the Munster Final.

https://twitter.com/StreamsportI

Highlights for you here, Bosh.

Your boys are going well.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 08:58 - Dec 3 with 1426 viewsA40Bosh

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:48 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

https://twitter.com/StreamsportI

Highlights for you here, Bosh.

Your boys are going well.

Thanks Brian

The official Munster GAA site had a stream for a tenner perfect quality.

Game came close to being abandoned the fog got so bad at HT.

Luckily all the prayers to Nana paid off and it lifted enough.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2023 8:59]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 13:20 - Dec 3 with 1271 viewsNortholt_Rs

Right, I can finally feel my fingers and toes again…..but, what a result!!!! Fkn immense. Love my club, players put in a shift (in the second half), Martí got the subs right (I was seething when I saw Ilias on the bench - what do I know?) and fans were awesome. Big shout out to JCS and delighted Smyth got his goal. In Martí we trust! What a difference he’s made already. Fabulous stuff. COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 13:25 - Dec 3 with 1249 viewsDorse

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 13:20 - Dec 3 by Northolt_Rs

Right, I can finally feel my fingers and toes again…..but, what a result!!!! Fkn immense. Love my club, players put in a shift (in the second half), Martí got the subs right (I was seething when I saw Ilias on the bench - what do I know?) and fans were awesome. Big shout out to JCS and delighted Smyth got his goal. In Martí we trust! What a difference he’s made already. Fabulous stuff. COYRs!!!!!

Actually, on the Smyth goal, he's got balls of steel to attempt a somersault like that on a frozen pitch!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 14:46 - Dec 3 with 1170 viewsSpaceman_P

personally feel that celebration is one day going to cost us.... bloke should behave a little, do a little alan shearer and be done with it.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 16:55 - Dec 3 with 1098 viewsjtuck

It can happen. Steve Morrow famously broke his arm as Arsenal players celebrated winning the 1993 League Cup and it wasn't even his fault. Tony Adams culprit, I believe.

But in this case, all for Smyth acrobatics as it was pure joy and his yell finishing it off pretty good too. How Mr Marti viewed it I don't know!

LAranger

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:17 - Dec 3 with 1047 viewsdontknowitall

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 16:55 - Dec 3 by jtuck

It can happen. Steve Morrow famously broke his arm as Arsenal players celebrated winning the 1993 League Cup and it wasn't even his fault. Tony Adams culprit, I believe.

But in this case, all for Smyth acrobatics as it was pure joy and his yell finishing it off pretty good too. How Mr Marti viewed it I don't know!

It was pretty impressive though.... I would have just about managed a forward roll!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:21 - Dec 4 with 807 viewsEsox_Lucius

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:17 - Dec 3 by dontknowitall

It was pretty impressive though.... I would have just about managed a forward roll!

A cheese roll is more my speed these days

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024