Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Neill sacked 17:09 - Dec 10 with 6508 viewsFrankRightguard

Someone else’s fault I’m sure

Alex Neill sacked on 21:32 - Dec 10 with 1395 viewsLongsufferingR

Alex Neill sacked on 17:17 - Dec 10 by ParkRoyalR

Interesting Beale & Banfield were at the Stoke game at ours, surely not as guests of our Board,

Surely not Stoke's next Manager after the financial hole he left at Glasgow Rangers!

They were one of the other clubs he was sniffing around while with us so would imagine this is a pretty safe bet.
Alex Neill sacked on 21:44 - Dec 10 with 1300 viewsAntti_Heinola

Maybe he'll go back to Sunderland.
Remember their interview with Clive last season claiming Neill was the best manager outside the Prem. Amazing stuff. Absolute graveyard that place, Beale welcome to it.

Bare bones.

Alex Neill sacked on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 1169 viewsFredManRave

Alex Neill sacked on 19:54 - Dec 10 by ParkRoyalR

Mate said if he hadn't clocked Banfield he wouldn't have clocked Beale as had his beanie pulled down and was keeping a low profile,

Mate is a life-long season ticket holder + best lad I know at Sports Quiz's, and he was adamant Beale was with Banfield, and I put that out there before paulhoop confirmed he'd seen Banfield too.

I think most Rangers fans would like to clock Beale, with or without his Beanie.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alex Neill sacked on 22:55 - Dec 10 with 1061 viewsLoftgirl

Alex Neill sacked on 19:51 - Dec 10 by LordPork

I'm a regular viewer of "The Oatcake" a forum which takes a bit of beating.

I was on it earlier following the expected departure of AN after the Wednesday game was confirmed. The whole game appeared to have been a farce with Barry Bannon, who must be at least 50, running rings around their centre backs. ( I've always liked Bannon, a "proper" player" although seriously outpacing a decent centre back defies logic )

Apparently Neil was 3, 4, then 5 at one stage at the back and it became laughable, even after the match he was seeking to justify holding onto a point with 15 to go...he got his just desserts.

As for their new manager, they have all the preferences we'd have, ex players, successful current managers in the EFL and the Continental fizz they think is required. Stoke are an oddball club, some of the wealthiest owners you can find, the windiest ground anywhere and that magic touch to appoint a manager and approve purchases that no other club would see fit. Long may it continue.

Sometimes you do wonder, even our own club, having drawn up a shortlist, can appoint Ainsworth 1 minute then Cifuentes the next : Explain the logic.

Regardless of our luck the Stoke job will probably come up again in 2 years or less, they always do when the whole merry go round will start again. However, having coughed up for what was it? 19 new players, there surely can't be much if anything left in the kitty this window, they could be holed below the waterline, even with a new manager bounce. In short, it's going to have to be some BOUNCE

Logic can do one.
Alex Neill sacked on 23:04 - Dec 10 with 1031 viewsQPsyR

Alex Neill sacked on 22:55 - Dec 10 by Loftgirl

Logic can do one.

Shouldn't it be as follows?

Logic isn't a useful gauge to ascertain the situation at this particular point in time. ;-)

Meant as a joke no offence intended :-)
[Post edited 11 Dec 2023 10:38]

FKA AcidPixie

Alex Neill sacked on 23:52 - Dec 10 with 960 viewsBrianWilson

Wycombe 8 league games without a win....Gaz on his way back?

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Alex Neill sacked on 00:48 - Dec 11 with 868 viewssaxbend

I just want to see us get that next win to take us above them before they find their own Cifuentes and sort themselves out. Or maybe they'll appoint Steve Bruce and be the cause for enormous celebration in South Yorkshire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024