Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milwall away 16:01 - Dec 7 with 4691 viewsQPRConor2000

Full Allocation of 2935 tickets, including the lower tier.

must be the first time weve had the lower tier in years.

Think we might sell it out.
Milwall away on 16:18 - Dec 7 with 4584 viewsHayesender

2004 is the last time I remember having both tiers there. And the ref bottled giving us a penalty in the last minute

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Milwall away on 17:44 - Dec 7 with 4387 viewsUxbridgeR

For those going by public transport, there don't appear to be any trains to South Bermondsey on Boxing Day. While it's always very frustrating being held back for so long after the game there, it does make for a very safe trip. Bit of a nervier affair coming in from Canada Water or New Cross, I would think, especially if there's a bigger away following than usual.
Milwall away on 17:51 - Dec 7 with 4336 viewsHayesender

Milwall away on 17:44 - Dec 7 by UxbridgeR

For those going by public transport, there don't appear to be any trains to South Bermondsey on Boxing Day. While it's always very frustrating being held back for so long after the game there, it does make for a very safe trip. Bit of a nervier affair coming in from Canada Water or New Cross, I would think, especially if there's a bigger away following than usual.

Been in via Canada water a couple of times, and found it absolutely fine

Milwall away on 20:39 - Dec 7 with 4038 viewsjoe90

Take my advice at your own risk, but I usually get a bus (172) down the Old Kent Road and walk down Ilderton Road. If you’re coming from the other direction you can get the bus from outside Waterloo Station and take it in some of the fine sights along the way, such as the Faraday Memorial (rumoured to have been the home of a musician called Dick James) and the Old Kent Road Flyover!

The walk from Surry Quays is little more ‘claustrophobic’.

Ps: Please don’t blame me if you get lynched by a mob of Football Factory extras from Eltham.
Milwall away on 20:45 - Dec 7 with 4006 viewsWatford_Ranger

Milwall away on 16:18 - Dec 7 by Hayesender

2004 is the last time I remember having both tiers there. And the ref bottled giving us a penalty in the last minute

Lee Cook on the left side of the box IIRC and was a scandalous decision.
Milwall away on 21:04 - Dec 7 with 3954 viewsNoDiddley

Milwall away on 20:45 - Dec 7 by Watford_Ranger

Lee Cook on the left side of the box IIRC and was a scandalous decision.

His boot came off, great trip back to London Bridge after, I frigging hate that place & the knuckle draggers. Good luck who’s going.
Milwall away on 21:48 - Dec 7 with 3807 viewsqpr_1968

Milwall away on 21:04 - Dec 7 by NoDiddley

His boot came off, great trip back to London Bridge after, I frigging hate that place & the knuckle draggers. Good luck who’s going.

was you stuck in the lift.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Milwall away on 11:08 - Dec 8 with 3335 viewseastside_r

Anyone else experiencing problems with the on-line Box Office?
Login to get fewer ads

Milwall away on 15:10 - Dec 8 with 3080 viewsWatford_Ranger

Milwall away on 11:08 - Dec 8 by eastside_r

Told me technical difficulties the first time. Tried again and went through. Decided on lower tier just to mix things up. MIIIIIIILLLLL
Milwall away on 18:58 - Dec 8 with 2912 viewsqpr_1968

got ours today, first time in that lower tier.

pray we sell out.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Milwall away on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 2866 viewsHayesender

Milwall away on 18:58 - Dec 8 by qpr_1968

got ours today, first time in that lower tier.

pray we sell out.

Also lower tier for a change of scenery

Milwall away on 19:47 - Dec 8 with 2816 viewsNoDiddley

Milwall away on 21:48 - Dec 7 by qpr_1968

Missed the lift but I know a few who were in it @ Borough Station, actually had a nice pre match drink in Borough market.🍻
Milwall away on 20:02 - Dec 8 with 2777 viewseastside_r

Milwall away on 20:39 - Dec 7 by joe90

Take my advice at your own risk, but I usually get a bus (172) down the Old Kent Road and walk down Ilderton Road. If you’re coming from the other direction you can get the bus from outside Waterloo Station and take it in some of the fine sights along the way, such as the Faraday Memorial (rumoured to have been the home of a musician called Dick James) and the Old Kent Road Flyover!

The walk from Surry Quays is little more ‘claustrophobic’.

Ps: Please don’t blame me if you get lynched by a mob of Football Factory extras from Eltham.

Looks like no London Overground either, so Surrey Quays by train not an option.
Milwall away on 12:33 - Dec 10 with 2318 viewslondonscottish

Milwall away on 11:08 - Dec 8 by eastside_r

I bought a couple online on Friday - no issues. Well, apart from wrestling with the assigning tickets to people thing which always confuses me.

I had to buy one in my name and one in my son's name even though the tickets are actually for him and his mate. It was more than happy to let me buy an 18-21 yrs ticken in my name though.

Maybe it's a hangover from age restrictions for home tickets in the family stand.

Or maybe they're limiting Wall tickets. I don't remember the same thing when I bought 4 x tickets for Leeds away and 4 for Norwich away.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 12:35]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Milwall away on 22:29 - Dec 10 with 1994 viewsQPsyR

Milwall away on 21:48 - Dec 7 by qpr_1968

..............Your avin a laugh

Was Feb 2005

It was definitely a penalty

My Millwall Flu is so bad I'm in Goa when this game is played but hope we sell out that allocation in record time.

Good pub....Go to New Cross overground (not gate) and the Amesham Arms opposite and then walk down New X road loads of pubs and go to the ground via Ilderton Road
[Post edited 11 Dec 2023 10:36]

FKA AcidPixie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024