Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 44056 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1452 viewsToast_R

Oh FFS
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread (n/t) on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 1397 viewsE15Hoop

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:45 - Dec 26 by Toast_R

Oh FFS

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:55 - Dec 26 with 1388 viewsE15Hoop

Oh FFS

Is that a general remark, or in relation to something in particular?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 22:06 - Dec 26 with 1336 viewsQPunkR

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:55 - Dec 26 by E15Hoop

Is that a general remark, or in relation to something in particular?

Think it covers all bases at the minute mate

QPR - "shit but local"

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 22:59 - Dec 26 with 1198 viewsmart_Goblin

Clive is spot on again.
This lot are now doing it again. So piss weak under basic and normal every match pressure . They fold in the ‘pressure’ moments in games . Teaching and coaching is one thing but drilling into this lot sternness and hardness to cope with pressure is almost impossible.
Les, Belk, GA and whoever cobbled together a squad with no leaders, no boll*cks, no guts, no goals and lacking in quality in every department.

Only saw 1st half today . Got to half time and I went and did family Boxing Day stuff but from
What I saw, as a squad they looked to be phoning it in a little to me . Maybe just a bad performance but it’s always against the teams really need to beat . It’s a lack of heart and desire . No captain on the pitch and as for his advertising of his own brand this afternoon …planned or not it stinks
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 23:20 - Dec 26 with 1148 viewsHooparoo

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 22:06 - Dec 26 by QPunkR

Think it covers all bases at the minute mate

Sorry mate. Accidentally hit the down arrow but was meaning to agree with you. iPhones aren’t made for male sized fingers 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 00:17 - Dec 27 with 1040 viewsStJude82

It seems to me that without Cook this team has no bollix.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 10:06 - Dec 27 with 708 viewsHooping_Mad

Oh FFS

It's every game now.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024