Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paula Vennells 21:36 - Jan 9 with 1100 viewscolinallcars

If Marti manages to save us, can her CBE be transferred to him ?
Paula Vennells on 23:09 - Jan 9 with 998 viewsted_hendrix

Her CBE should be returned and slowly inserted up the bottom of whoever decided to give her-- her pox ridden CBE In the first place.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Paula Vennells on 11:35 - Jan 10 with 769 viewsLazyFan

Honours should be democratically voted on by the public.
We could do it X-Factor style as so ...

"and votes for CEO of the post office ... 1 vote (herself)"
"and votes for a Nurse who got covid but returned to work after beating it and saved 1000 lives ... 3,000,000 votes and counting"
"So there it is, well done to Nurse Smith, who is now a CBE. Congratulations."

"Now next up a Knighthood vote between Fred Goodwin and Anti-Knife Crime and star actor Idris Elba."

Of course, there will be the sell-outs who will say "na we cannot trust the public" like they are superior to everyone else or worse they think the current lot who decide are (doff ya cap lot). Which as we have seen time and again with appointments such as these, is a complete lie.

We the British people are superior and we should democratically decide all Honours and yes I would prefer the mongs who watch X-Factor to decide than the current bad actors as that is how bad the evidence shows us current lot is.
[Post edited 10 Jan 13:00]

zzzzzzzzzz

Paula Vennells on 13:44 - Jan 10 with 690 viewscaptainmycaptian

If Marti does keep us up then I will personally go and take it of her with some choice words explaining why the majority of the country are disgusted with her amd her kind. Then pin it on his mighty chest while praising his genius.
Paula Vennells on 13:51 - Jan 10 with 663 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paula Vennells on 11:35 - Jan 10 by LazyFan

Honours should be democratically voted on by the public.
We could do it X-Factor style as so ...

"and votes for CEO of the post office ... 1 vote (herself)"
"and votes for a Nurse who got covid but returned to work after beating it and saved 1000 lives ... 3,000,000 votes and counting"
"So there it is, well done to Nurse Smith, who is now a CBE. Congratulations."

"Now next up a Knighthood vote between Fred Goodwin and Anti-Knife Crime and star actor Idris Elba."

Of course, there will be the sell-outs who will say "na we cannot trust the public" like they are superior to everyone else or worse they think the current lot who decide are (doff ya cap lot). Which as we have seen time and again with appointments such as these, is a complete lie.

We the British people are superior and we should democratically decide all Honours and yes I would prefer the mongs who watch X-Factor to decide than the current bad actors as that is how bad the evidence shows us current lot is.
[Post edited 10 Jan 13:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024