Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're Sinking Fast. 13:58 - Jan 14 with 2719 viewsted_hendrix

League 1 will not be any better, I don't know what Is going on but we're sinking fast.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 2678 viewsQPunkR

And this manager isn't going to stay once we go down

QPR - "shit but local"

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 2585 viewsted_hendrix

Well he's under contract for what It's worth.

Bollox Is being said about anything and everything but once again we've failed miserably, this demise has been going on for Years. Sod other clubs results this is all down to us and the useless gonks who have been running our club, sat on their f ucking hands and doing nothing.

I'm no differnt to anyone else but this Is killing me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This Is not good, we will struggle In League 1

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:30 - Jan 14 with 2413 viewsBklynRanger

There will almost certainly be other games this season where we stink the place up and play a lot worse.. So to lose that today felt fairly pivotal.
We're Sinking Fast. on 14:58 - Jan 14 with 2290 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Watch the rats desert the ship when we go down. Straight onto their agent, as though it was nothing to do with them.
We're Sinking Fast. on 14:58 - Jan 14 with 2293 viewsted_hendrix

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:30 - Jan 14 by BklynRanger

There will almost certainly be other games this season where we stink the place up and play a lot worse.. So to lose that today felt fairly pivotal.

Since 1958 I've done some relegations with this club, I always--always was able to take losses on the chin, but this Is somehow different.
It's got me really concerned for the survival of our club.

I can't quite put my finger on It..............

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:02 - Jan 14 with 2249 viewsQPRConor2000

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:00 - Jan 14 by QPunkR

Managers rarely walk, its ether they go to another club or they get sacked.

If you listened to the New CEOs interview from Friday, he told us he was made aware of the restrictions we are in.

Marti is basically running the footballing side of the club now given Ramsey has gone.
We're Sinking Fast. on 15:05 - Jan 14 with 2221 viewsCateLeBonR

Some bloke on Uxbridge Road told me after "don't worry and everything will be alright. You'll get them next time". I'm going to listen to him not you lot ;)
We're Sinking Fast. on 15:13 - Jan 14 with 2178 viewsBklynRanger

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:58 - Jan 14 by ted_hendrix

Since 1958 I've done some relegations with this club, I always--always was able to take losses on the chin, but this Is somehow different.
It's got me really concerned for the survival of our club.

I can't quite put my finger on It..............

Think it's all the other uncertainties combined with this Ted. Ground, ownership, our trend of form over the last decade etc etc.

I probably need to eat, but the idea that we go down, develop a Marti squad with Marti at the helm, thrash everyone and pop back up is a far far more efficient proposition than we have almost ever been able to deliver as a club.
Login to get fewer ads

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:16 - Jan 14 with 2141 viewsTheChef

I think it's fairly clear. I think the players do try, they're just not good.

We need about ten chances to score one goal. And we need to score first otherwise we don't win.

No new personnel incoming. Confidence is low. Can't see anything except relegation I'm sorry to say. 2000/01 all over again.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 2096 viewscolinallcars

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:05 - Jan 14 by CateLeBonR

Some bloke on Uxbridge Road told me after "don't worry and everything will be alright. You'll get them next time". I'm going to listen to him not you lot ;)

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 2073 viewsGloucs_R

We're Sinking Fast. on 14:00 - Jan 14 by QPunkR

He stuck with another team when they got relegated and got them promoted the following season.

So I guess it depends on budget.

Or if anyone else comes in for him during the summer.

Poll: Are we staying up?

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:59 - Jan 14 with 1937 viewsQPRConor2000

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:24 - Jan 14 by Gloucs_R

He stuck with another team when they got relegated and got them promoted the following season.

So I guess it depends on budget.

Or if anyone else comes in for him during the summer.

He is under contract, and Ramsey has left mainly cause Marti wanted control over it.

Also, I doubt teams will want a manager with a relegation on their CVs, and thats where maybe he does stay.

Marti doesn't come across to me like someone who would down tools, i recon he stays regardless.
We're Sinking Fast. on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 1774 viewsThe_Beast1976

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:59 - Jan 14 by QPRConor2000

He is under contract, and Ramsey has left mainly cause Marti wanted control over it.

Also, I doubt teams will want a manager with a relegation on their CVs, and thats where maybe he does stay.

Marti doesn't come across to me like someone who would down tools, i recon he stays regardless.

I reckon Marti is almost 100% certain to be here next season whatever happens. Finally the club is being put back on a professional footing and the massive rebuilding job has begun
We're Sinking Fast. on 17:51 - Jan 14 with 1680 viewsQPRConor2000

We're Sinking Fast. on 17:24 - Jan 14 by The_Beast1976

I reckon Marti is almost 100% certain to be here next season whatever happens. Finally the club is being put back on a professional footing and the massive rebuilding job has begun

Weve got something like 14 players who are out of contract this summer, including Willock, Armstrong, Dozzell, Begovic, Field etc.

Marti will want to bring his own stamp on the squad in the summer, regardless of what league we are in.
We're Sinking Fast. on 18:34 - Jan 14 with 1536 viewsmart_Goblin

We're Sinking Fast. on 15:59 - Jan 14 by QPRConor2000

He already has a relegation on his cv…..
We're Sinking Fast. on 20:37 - Jan 14 with 1263 viewsHastings_Hoops

Don’t forget, Eze will be sold soon and we will get that cut of the sale… imagine that money in league one… surely not even QPR can balls that up?… surely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024