Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets? 20:10 - Jan 15 with 2580 viewsconnell10

If / when go down will the cost of our season tickets decrease/ go up or stay the same! I definitely think they should decrease the price , as the product we are paying for is inferior. Be interesting to see what they should we fail to stay up.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets? on 21:01 - Jan 15 with 2444 viewsstowmarketrange

I think the inferior product you’re talking about has been over the last 16-17 months.How can it get more inferior than that?
Season tickets? on 21:05 - Jan 15 with 2421 viewsjohnhoop

Season tickets? on 21:01 - Jan 15 by stowmarketrange

I think the inferior product you’re talking about has been over the last 16-17 months.How can it get more inferior than that?

Just you wait.
Season tickets? on 21:11 - Jan 15 with 2401 viewsQPRConor2000

I would imagine they will have to decrease the price, maybe it will go down by £1 or £2 per game perhaps, but I dont expect it will be much.
Season tickets? on 21:23 - Jan 15 with 2376 viewsloftboy

Wonder what the ticket price for the crappy EFL cup will be?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Season tickets? on 22:01 - Jan 15 with 2302 viewsvanrrrr

Season tickets? on 21:23 - Jan 15 by loftboy

twenty five quid if Hoosless got anything to do with it
Season tickets? on 22:27 - Jan 15 with 2233 viewsStanisgod

Isn't there more games?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season tickets? on 22:39 - Jan 15 with 2194 viewsLowerloftLad

Mine will have gone way down.

That's mostly to do with the fact i have bought one at my non league side chertsey town instead.
[Post edited 15 Jan 22:41]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season tickets? on 23:56 - Jan 15 with 2091 viewsBoston

Season tickets? on 22:39 - Jan 15 by LowerloftLad

Mine will have gone way down.

That's mostly to do with the fact i have bought one at my non league side chertsey town instead.
[Post edited 15 Jan 22:41]

Let Connell know what a non league season ticket costs, so he can budget for two years time.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets? on 06:28 - Jan 16 with 1975 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season tickets? on 22:27 - Jan 15 by Stanisgod

Isn't there more games?

Not unless you count the Pizza LDV Vans Sherpa Trophy and an extra two (one) rounds of the FA cup.

Expect they’ll be the dearest in the league by a distance with some headlines about X Block only being £200 or whatever. Anything more than £20 a game when paying up front not knowing what sort of monstrosity of a team is being put out won’t go down well.
Season tickets? on 08:10 - Jan 16 with 1887 viewsstevec

I was toying with watching a Dorking game when we are away. They’re in a similar position to us but in the National League.

Asking £18 which is not hugely different to us if you’ve got a season ticket, not a lot of wriggle room.

Imagine the ST’s would probably stay the same.
Season tickets? on 09:27 - Jan 16 with 1804 viewsSpongeParr

Even if we go down, I can't see prices dropping. If anything, they'll slightly increase as gate receipts will be even more important for our income, with sponsors and TV income dropping.
Season tickets? on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 1756 viewsconnell10

Season tickets? on 09:27 - Jan 16 by SpongeParr

Even if we go down, I can't see prices dropping. If anything, they'll slightly increase as gate receipts will be even more important for our income, with sponsors and TV income dropping.

How can they possibly increase them ???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets? on 10:18 - Jan 16 with 1699 viewsSpongeParr

Season tickets? on 09:53 - Jan 16 by connell10

How can they possibly increase them ???

They probably wouldn't, but I just can't see them lowering them.

I would imagine we'll still sell the same amount of season ticket. Dropping a couple of quid per game wouldn't entice more to buy them and it would be giving away revenue for nothing.
Season tickets? on 11:31 - Jan 16 with 1633 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season tickets? on 08:10 - Jan 16 by stevec

I was toying with watching a Dorking game when we are away. They’re in a similar position to us but in the National League.

Asking £18 which is not hugely different to us if you’ve got a season ticket, not a lot of wriggle room.

Imagine the ST’s would probably stay the same.

Went to Dorking to watch the not so mighty Borehamwood. Quite a good noise behind the main home end goal. Their style of play was atrocious but they continue to punch above their weight just surviving in that league. Still think they’ll drop this year but hopefully not.
Season tickets? on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 1495 viewsRuislipHoop

Season tickets? on 21:23 - Jan 15 by loftboy

I’m surprised anybody still goes to watch the crappy EFL cup anymore as we exit that competition as quickly as we exit the FA Cup
Season tickets? on 14:46 - Jan 16 with 1453 viewsterryb

I don't think Ipswich decreased their prices when relegated & I'm fairly sure we didn't wheen relegated from The Premier. I wouldn't know, but I'd be surprised if Derby did either.

Not increasing the price seems to be regarded as a decrease!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024