Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we stay up? 21:20 - Jan 21 with 6072 viewsOakR

Will we stay up?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will we stay up?

Will we stay up? on 16:01 - Jan 22 with 1730 viewsAntti_Heinola

Will we stay up? on 22:42 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I think you've got to win this next game. I'm not usually that sort in January to be talking about must win games but you lose it at home to Huddersfield and not only is the nearest team to you six points ahead, but the mental impact it will have... You've got to win this Sunday. If we do, and we go level on points and above them then it's possible. Blackburn should be winnable but we never do so won't. Then Norwich becomes huge - I don't think they're that good. You've got Rotherham coming up...

It's now or never basically, with our March fixtures the way we are. This Sunday is enormous.

We never win these games with something big at stake.
Cov away back in 96.
Every single time we need to win to go top.
The game at Sheff Wed this season.
When we're grasping we're at our worst...

Except...
Sheff Wed promotion.
Wigan play-off (who even remembers how absolutely shambolically bad we were in the first 30 of that second leg?)
Whole of the championship season, and even then we had about 4 goes at actually getting over the line at the end.

We'll find some way to fk it.
Or maybe we just started our run that gets us out of it.

Bare bones.

Will we stay up? on 16:12 - Jan 22 with 1696 viewsTheChef

Will we stay up? on 16:01 - Jan 22 by Antti_Heinola

We never win these games with something big at stake.
Cov away back in 96.
Every single time we need to win to go top.
The game at Sheff Wed this season.
When we're grasping we're at our worst...

Except...
Sheff Wed promotion.
Wigan play-off (who even remembers how absolutely shambolically bad we were in the first 30 of that second leg?)
Whole of the championship season, and even then we had about 4 goes at actually getting over the line at the end.

We'll find some way to fk it.
Or maybe we just started our run that gets us out of it.

So if there's a positive outcome (promotion, etc.) we normally manage it somehow.

If there's a negative outcome, we usually fail.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Will we stay up? on 16:55 - Jan 22 with 1633 viewsstevec

I’m more worried Sheffield Wednesday will catch us.

Looking at the 32/33 points clubs, have a feeling one of those will be catchable if we close the gap this Sunday with a win.
Will we stay up? on 17:24 - Jan 22 with 1592 viewsHarbour

After the last minute loss at Sheff Wed I gave up hope of survival. The win on Saturday raised my spirits it was so good to win at last . Up until the second goal went in I thought we would throw it away but we didn’t. Unless he gets a striker and midfield back up in the window I just think we will just fall short…hope I am wrong and usually am was convinced we would lose on Saturday so what do I know.
Will we stay up? on 17:41 - Jan 22 with 1526 viewsHooping_Mad

Will we stay up? on 22:42 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I think you've got to win this next game. I'm not usually that sort in January to be talking about must win games but you lose it at home to Huddersfield and not only is the nearest team to you six points ahead, but the mental impact it will have... You've got to win this Sunday. If we do, and we go level on points and above them then it's possible. Blackburn should be winnable but we never do so won't. Then Norwich becomes huge - I don't think they're that good. You've got Rotherham coming up...

It's now or never basically, with our March fixtures the way we are. This Sunday is enormous.

But even if we do manage to stay up, are we going to be back here in 12 months time. Not sure I could this again for a third year in a row.

I don't want to be Rotherham.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Will we stay up? on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 1389 viewsNorrisGreen

Blackburn are in freefall (LLWLLLLDLD) so next two games are a massive chance to kick some rivals in the goolies OR commit hari-kari.

If we can keep Saturday's victorious XI fit for both games (and that's a whopping big IF for this bunch) I reckon we will win both games and take a massive step towards staying up.

I've got my ticket for Ewood. Hopefully 3pts on Sunday will galvanise and enthuse 1499+ others to join me.
Will we stay up? on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 1349 viewswestlondonisRs1882

I think the 50/50 % is about right. I voted yes because I’m basically an optimist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024