Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We as fans .... 19:00 - Jan 23 with 2641 viewsconnell10

....need to get behind the team from the off on Sunday and even if we go a goal down continue that full support. Also make it intimidating for the Huddersfield team!! We know most of these players don't deserve fans like us , but let's all unite for 90 plus minutes in this crucial game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We as fans .... on 19:40 - Jan 23 with 2502 viewsguitarzan

Hundred per cent behind you on that. One of the most important games of the season
We as fans .... on 19:47 - Jan 23 with 2468 viewsbosh67

I am sure the fans will, even if we go behind, hopefully the fams will see them through.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We as fans .... on 19:47 - Jan 23 with 2469 viewsconnell10

We as fans .... on 19:40 - Jan 23 by guitarzan

Hundred per cent behind you on that. One of the most important games of the season

Sure is mate , so the crowd will be very important.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We as fans .... on 11:05 - Jan 24 with 2163 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We usually do.

Some Huddersfield fans on this forum seemed not to even be aware of the mathematics until the 22nd. Hopefully the team won't either!

https://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/119488/event-relegation?page=1&scr
We as fans .... on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 2082 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Right from the off and all the way till its done! Come on!
We as fans .... on 11:47 - Jan 24 with 2046 viewsngbqpr

We as fans .... on 11:05 - Jan 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

We usually do.

Some Huddersfield fans on this forum seemed not to even be aware of the mathematics until the 22nd. Hopefully the team won't either!

https://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/119488/event-relegation?page=1&scr

90% of that thread could be a cut & paste from LFW.

Guess we've followed quite a similar trajectory over the last 25 years or so - long spells as a mid table Champ team occasionally looking over our shoulder, very occasionally looking upwards - punctuated by spells in League One and the Prem, with the opportunities provided by the latter wasted through mismanagement.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

We as fans .... on 12:25 - Jan 24 with 1978 viewsRsinWales

Back to the OP, I think our support from the offset is important. There was a lot of moans and groans during the first 15 minutes on Saturday. Lots of impatience with anything other than a forward ball. Not really sure that helped, as it could have pressurised the players into unduly risky passes. (I am as frustrated as anyone with our tendency to play in front of the opposition, but if the pass forward isn't on, it's not on).

I think it was great that the goal was scored when it was, and from that point on the crowd was great. Just need more of that on Sunday...
We as fans .... on 13:58 - Jan 24 with 1819 viewsLblock

I'll be there... moaning and botching from the 2nd minute

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

We as fans .... on 21:49 - Jan 24 with 1616 viewsnumptydumpty

To be fair, I always consider that the home support is always generally positive even when we have struggled.

I think the social media brigade and many on forums are where you tend to get a.greater.majority percentage of the moaners

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

We as fans .... on 22:50 - Jan 24 with 1553 viewskensalriser

We as fans .... on 13:58 - Jan 24 by Lblock

I'll be there... moaning and botching from the 2nd minute

Can't you get there on time?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We as fans .... on 23:38 - Jan 24 with 1461 viewscolinallcars

I'll be there, getting behind the team but what's this I feel ? a feeling of doubt and mistrust.
I just don't trust these players - they've been fair weather friends to us, reduced to waving the white flag at the first sign of adversity.
Just give us something back for our support and loyalty, and not just for a few games on the spin.
We as fans .... on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 1185 viewsSpongeParr

I'm in Upper loft for this one. Hoping to hear loads of noise but it's another Sundsy game, so it won't be rocking.

It's later than Watford so hopefully more people have had time to get their beers in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024