Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report 13:58 - Feb 5 with 4160 viewsNorthernr

Big thank to Saffa for filling in on report duties.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61883
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 4021 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very enjoyable read. Skips along nicely. Thanks Saffa.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 15:18 - Feb 5 with 3601 viewskensalriser

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 14:14 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Very enjoyable read. Skips along nicely. Thanks Saffa.

Ditto.

Is there any game v Blackburn in the last 15 years, goalless draws aside, in which Gallagher hasn't scored against us?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3423 viewslondonscottish

Thanks for the report. Great way to start the week. Love the stickers :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 3321 viewsBexleyHoop

Love the stickers spoiling the VIP experience. Well played those involved.
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 3314 viewsPaddyhoops

Good report. Sympathy on the IOW ferry . Done it a few times.
Cheaper to fly to Ireland than do that crossing.
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:26 - Feb 5 with 3175 viewsMick_S

Thanks mate. Just tidying the mess up regarding the stickers. 😂

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:35 - Feb 5 with 3110 viewsnix

Nice report Saffa. Thanks.
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 3094 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great stuff Saffa.

Who’s our Championship away bogey team now?
[Post edited 5 Feb 17:29]
Login to get fewer ads

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:56 - Feb 5 with 2994 viewsRangersw12

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 16:37 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Great stuff Saffa.

Who’s our Championship away bogey team now?
[Post edited 5 Feb 17:29]

Norwich?
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 22:44 - Feb 5 with 1967 viewsloneranger1

Thanks very much Saffa, ace report!

Glad for us all that the hope is returning once again...
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 23:28 - Feb 5 with 1832 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Saffa.

Enjoyable report on an entertaining game.
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 01:44 - Feb 6 with 1702 viewsSydneyRs

The stickers thing is brilliant, good stuff.
New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 08:48 - Feb 6 with 1421 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Thanks a lot Staffa. Good read. PS- please say more about your name?

DonnieR

New boys inspire QPR’s first win at Blackburn for 25 years – Report on 13:15 - Feb 6 with 1014 viewswestberksr

excruciating.......

the perfect word to describe the last 25 minutes (inc stoppage)

I was genuinely sat with my hands to my face, almost watching through my fingers like a 7 year old watching a scary 'tales of the unexpected'

the sense of relief at the final whistle is hard to describe.

great report and bravo on the journey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024