Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
goalkeeper 20:56 - Feb 14 with 2776 viewsdigswellhoop

begovich is to slow or am i wrong we need a younger model
goalkeeper on 16:43 - Feb 15 with 701 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 16:41 - Feb 15 by mart_Goblin

Banged on and on about Begovic and how I think a lot of our issues stem with him.

But he wasn’t too blame for why we lost last night .
If he was it is his leadership more than anything else that’s to be questioned. He made some good saves but not particularly difficult .

£36k a week for the person who asked.

Let that sink in

£36k per week .....that's scandalous if true !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

goalkeeper on 16:47 - Feb 15 with 689 viewsGaryBannister86

goalkeeper on 16:41 - Feb 15 by mart_Goblin

Banged on and on about Begovic and how I think a lot of our issues stem with him.

But he wasn’t too blame for why we lost last night .
If he was it is his leadership more than anything else that’s to be questioned. He made some good saves but not particularly difficult .

£36k a week for the person who asked.

Let that sink in

Wholeheartedly agree that he is an incredible waste of money. More fool us.

Disagree - he was entirely to blame for us losing last night. We lost 1-0 and the goal stemmed from his suicidal pass along the box (lucky not to concede right then), which led to their corner, which led to their goal.

Still, another £5,000 earned for a night's work, eh?
goalkeeper on 17:10 - Feb 15 with 624 viewsrichpr

goalkeeper on 16:35 - Feb 15 by connell10

Totally agree mate 👍

Totally disagree. Don't know how anyone can blame Bekovic for their goal. It is not his fault that the defenders leave 2 6ft+ Stoke players completely unmarked. Thought he played well and made some decent saves. Much better than alot of the keepers in the championship. It's not his fault he is captain but lets all blame him for being a bad captain. Maybe you all want a ranting, raving and immature captain like Fernandes. There are captains on the pitch too (Cook, Hayden).

Stoke did a job on us yesterday. We have 4 x 5ft0 players (Paal, Hodge, Chair, Smyth) + no attackers with any height. Not surprising they scored from a set piece. They also kept really tight on Armstrong, stopped him before he got going and then threw themselves on the ground. The ref was the usual gullible homer.

I'll wait for the barrage of abuse coming my way.
goalkeeper on 17:18 - Feb 15 with 606 viewsGaryBannister86

goalkeeper on 17:10 - Feb 15 by richpr

Totally disagree. Don't know how anyone can blame Bekovic for their goal. It is not his fault that the defenders leave 2 6ft+ Stoke players completely unmarked. Thought he played well and made some decent saves. Much better than alot of the keepers in the championship. It's not his fault he is captain but lets all blame him for being a bad captain. Maybe you all want a ranting, raving and immature captain like Fernandes. There are captains on the pitch too (Cook, Hayden).

Stoke did a job on us yesterday. We have 4 x 5ft0 players (Paal, Hodge, Chair, Smyth) + no attackers with any height. Not surprising they scored from a set piece. They also kept really tight on Armstrong, stopped him before he got going and then threw themselves on the ground. The ref was the usual gullible homer.

No abuse, just totally disagree.

"Not his fault he is captain" - up there with "makes some saves" and "always available". I want more for that money.

The goal WAS his fault. His blunder led to the corner. No corner = no goal.

Have you seen the other championship keepers? They come for the ball, organise the defense, good with their feet, don't earn £36k a week, don't go on their rivals' podcasts, don't flog their gloves online an hour after flapping one in the net....

Seriously, I don't get why any QPR fan likes the guy. In case you haven't noticed :-)
goalkeeper on 17:23 - Feb 15 with 596 viewsRangersw12

A typical awful lazy QPR signing .

100s of keepers available and we go for a name who isn't very good .

Let's not forget he's only here because his soccer school is in Action
goalkeeper on 18:29 - Feb 15 with 514 viewsNorthernr

goalkeeper on 17:10 - Feb 15 by richpr

I mean it is him with a minute to go to half time as the supposedly most experienced player in the team giving the fcking ball away that led to the corner in the first place.
goalkeeper on 19:18 - Feb 15 with 438 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

While I think this thread is unjustified, we could have signed a 19 year old from Burton and got the same results plus a potential sell on fee.
goalkeeper on 19:24 - Feb 15 with 426 viewsrichpr

goalkeeper on 17:18 - Feb 15 by GaryBannister86

No abuse, just totally disagree.

"Not his fault he is captain" - up there with "makes some saves" and "always available". I want more for that money.

The goal WAS his fault. His blunder led to the corner. No corner = no goal.

Have you seen the other championship keepers? They come for the ball, organise the defense, good with their feet, don't earn £36k a week, don't go on their rivals' podcasts, don't flog their gloves online an hour after flapping one in the net....

Seriously, I don't get why any QPR fan likes the guy. In case you haven't noticed :-)

Now he earns too much and should be playing for nothing?? I can't think of any standout keepers in the championship. I have seen plenty of keepers playing the ball out directly to the other side and conceding goals - Allsop for Hull at LR was at fault for both our goals.

It is ridiculous blaming him for giving the corner away that led to the goal - he did not give a corner away! I suggest you look back at the recording. There were 3 or 4 passages of play (and we had possession after Begovic played it out) well before the corner and the ball was actually in their half. If anything you could blame Armstrong for giving up when he didn't get a foul.
Login to get fewer ads

goalkeeper on 19:48 - Feb 15 with 391 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 19:24 - Feb 15 by richpr

Now he earns too much and should be playing for nothing?? I can't think of any standout keepers in the championship. I have seen plenty of keepers playing the ball out directly to the other side and conceding goals - Allsop for Hull at LR was at fault for both our goals.

It is ridiculous blaming him for giving the corner away that led to the goal - he did not give a corner away! I suggest you look back at the recording. There were 3 or 4 passages of play (and we had possession after Begovic played it out) well before the corner and the ball was actually in their half. If anything you could blame Armstrong for giving up when he didn't get a foul.

Well he definitely won't be here next season , so we are going to need a new keeper.He ain't a bad shot stopper but you can't deny his command of his area is awful. The bloke is massive but just stands stuck on his line every time a cross comes in . So for me a poor keeper , well past his sell by date on silly money.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

goalkeeper on 19:51 - Feb 15 with 386 viewsWegerles_Stairs

He encapsulates everything that is wrong with the club. Only here to pick up one last hefty wage before he retires and focuses on his main priorities in life, his goalkeeping school and Chelsea. Can see him walking off the pitch after we get relegated, then tweeting an hour later about his new 10-part podcast on Fatty Foulkes. O captain! My captain!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024