Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hayfever in mid Feb! 21:44 - Feb 15 with 740 viewssevenhoop

Bit random I know…I’ve suffered with hayfever for decades, the last half of which has been due to tree pollen which comes earlier than the more common grass pollen. And the last few days I’ve been terrible with it, early to mid-February ffs! Nature has gone mad!
Hayfever in mid Feb! on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 716 viewsqpr_1968

people at work suffering at moment with it.......so i'm expecting mine to start soon.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hayfever in mid Feb! on 21:57 - Feb 15 with 688 viewscolinallcars

I wonder if Taylor Richard's got it ?
Hayfever in mid Feb! on 22:05 - Feb 15 with 666 viewsguitarzan

Yes I’ve got my hay fever earlier than normal as well. Usually doesn’t kick in until mid march
Hayfever in mid Feb! on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 659 viewsrbee

I started with hayfever at the age of 27 whilst living near the new training ground and have moved around the country a bit since then and found that local conditons affect my hayfever more than anything else.

One August we took a trip to The Yorkshire Dales and my symptoms were so bad that we had to cut the trip short, the medication had no affect at all. Where I lived at the time in North Bedfordshire my hayfever was manageable, some years worse than others.

Now in Swindon for eight years and rarely needed any meds since I have been here. When we travel I always take meds with me just in case, I have suffererd in San Francisco and on Greek Islands for instance.

What I am saying sevenhoop is that you need to move!
Hayfever in mid Feb! on 22:09 - Feb 15 with 645 viewsted_hendrix

Hay fever aid (not a cure) Is local honey If like me you live almost In the country find a local farm shop they'll more often than not sell local honey.
I've had hay fever forever and a day, however just before Covid struck I was diagnosed as asthmatic, I've got two types of Inhalers and my daily dosage has just been doubled as the asthma Is getting worse, the daft thing Is since I've been on the asthma inhalers my hay fever hasn't been anywhere near as bad.
Not much help I know but my lad swears by local honey.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hayfever in mid Feb! on 22:31 - Feb 15 with 609 viewsrbee

Interesting Ted as I did try the local honey in North Bedfordshire but it had no affect on me. It may have been timing as of course as local honey will vary month to month as the bees collect pollen from different sources, a big difference between Spring blossom and Autumn clover honey!

What has really worked for me is genuine Manuka Honey. It has to be genuine from New Zealand with the correct authentication. A few years ago I read that worldwide sales for Manuka Honey were something like 120,000 tonnes but New Zealand had only produced something like 12,000 tonnes that same year.

Anyone suffering with chest problems, colds, flu etc give Manuka Honey a try. Unfortunately due to supply and demand genuine Manuka Honey has doubled in price over the past few years but if anyone is interested send me a direct message and I will tell you how to identify the genuine honey and where to source it.
Hayfever in mid Feb! on 23:06 - Feb 15 with 558 viewskensalriser

I think studies have shown that there is no benefit from using local honey as a hayfever remdy.

17 degrees in London today. Shouldn't be anywhere near that warm in mid Feb. Climate change is coming quicker than even the direst warnings.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024