Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Hudds Manager 21:51 - Feb 15 with 1448 viewsaston_hoop

New name to me

https://www.htafc.com/news/2024/february/andre-breitenreiter-appointed-head-coac

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New Hudds Manager on 22:12 - Feb 15 with 1325 viewsNed_Kennedys

The blurb on their website about his record sounds impressive.

Asking a lot to be dropped into an end of season relegation battle with no English league experience though: let’s hope he takes a long time to settle in.
New Hudds Manager on 22:20 - Feb 15 with 1284 viewsStanisgod

They were doing OK with no manager !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New Hudds Manager on 22:28 - Feb 15 with 1251 viewsLblock

New Hudds Manager on 22:12 - Feb 15 by Ned_Kennedys

The blurb on their website about his record sounds impressive.

Asking a lot to be dropped into an end of season relegation battle with no English league experience though: let’s hope he takes a long time to settle in.

Agreed

I mean what sort of a club appoints a novice like that?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New Hudds Manager on 23:45 - Feb 15 with 1106 viewsaston_hoop

New Hudds Manager on 22:28 - Feb 15 by Lblock

Agreed

I mean what sort of a club appoints a novice like that?

Leicester who are top this season and Burnley who won the league last season. Never having managed in the Championship is not that important if you're a good manager

New Hudds Manager on 19:28 - Feb 16 with 744 viewsnix

New Hudds Manager on 23:45 - Feb 15 by aston_hoop

Leicester who are top this season and Burnley who won the league last season. Never having managed in the Championship is not that important if you're a good manager

IDK. Isn’t that all about having the best players in the Championship. Funnily enough people are no longer raving about Company in the Premiership.

Different kettle of fish at the bottom end of the table with the less talented or more erratic players. I think you need to know what you’re doing.
New Hudds Manager on 19:44 - Feb 16 with 699 viewsaston_hoop

New Hudds Manager on 19:28 - Feb 16 by nix

IDK. Isn’t that all about having the best players in the Championship. Funnily enough people are no longer raving about Company in the Premiership.

Different kettle of fish at the bottom end of the table with the less talented or more erratic players. I think you need to know what you’re doing.

Yeah, having the most money and the best players helps a little bit! Then again, Rob Edwards was a Championship novice and it didn't stop him, the likes of Wagner, Corberan, ismael previously too. Even Michael Carrick. I think the main point for me is that I don't really think experience of the division is all that important, plenty of terrible managers have it but I'd much rather someone who knows how to coach a football team coherently. Cifuentes is that for me

New Hudds Manager on 08:43 - Feb 17 with 522 viewsR_from_afar

Just to point out again that we do have some Championship experience within the coaching team.

Marti's assistant Xavi Calm was a coach under Pep Clotet at Birmingham City.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024