Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 43694 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 1540 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:26 - Feb 24 by HAYESBOY

Now banned for two games I think. Bugger.

Well that's just dandy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:50 - Feb 24 with 1456 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:55 - Feb 24 by joolsyp

Iā€™d be tempted to rest Spaceman for Leicester and keep him fresh for West Brom at home? I think he looked a bit tired today.

šŸ˜‚
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:28 - Feb 24 with 1193 viewsManinBlack

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:30 - Feb 24 by GaryT

Cardiff scored their first goals at home since Boxing Day! and thank fk they did, if Stoke had managed a late equalizer we'd still be in the bottom 3.

Let's hope the new manager bounce wears off quickly at Millwall and will Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday just pack it in, no seriously, stop it now...please stop, it's not funny anymore.

Yes with the tragic news about Stan and the other results it would have been a really horrible day if we hadn't won.

Can't believe that Swansea, Sheffield, Millwall and Huddersfield all won 2-1 as well. Southampton was a right choker as I had expected us to go above Millwall today. Watford less of a surprise as they have now lost 5 of their last 6 home games.

I truly cannot see Leicester making it three consecutive defeats against us so I see us back in the drop zone at the end of that game.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:43 - Feb 24 with 1148 viewsEsox_Lucius

A special mention for the crowd today, there must have been between 10-12k stayed behind until after the players left the pitch.

The grass is always greener.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 09:34 - Feb 25 with 735 viewsHoopsie

The most QPR thing will be beating Leicester away, condemning them to third consecutive loss while winning three successive league match ourselves.

Impossible? We are very good at making the impossible happen

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 11:51 - Feb 25 with 555 viewsSpaceman_P

wait til me match thread mate!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024