Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock 08:09 - Feb 18 with 1873 viewsnumptydumpty

Three of them together , think they all improved each other.

Some excellent interplay between them.

Willocks best game for long time also.

Could be onto something there...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 08:43 - Feb 18 with 1736 viewsBurnleyhoop

Reminded me of the Chair, Willock, Eze triumvirate.

3 technically gifted players working in close proximity to one another and tearing defences to shreds. These 3 are the answer to our lack of goal scoring threat. Could easily have been 3 or 4 nil yesterday such was their impact on the game. Willock worked hard throughout and was blowing out of his arse by 80 minutes. He still has much to offer this season, along with Smyth whose pace when coming on, helped pin back their full back.
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 09:22 - Feb 18 with 1609 viewsRunner14

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 08:43 - Feb 18 by Burnleyhoop

Reminded me of the Chair, Willock, Eze triumvirate.

3 technically gifted players working in close proximity to one another and tearing defences to shreds. These 3 are the answer to our lack of goal scoring threat. Could easily have been 3 or 4 nil yesterday such was their impact on the game. Willock worked hard throughout and was blowing out of his arse by 80 minutes. He still has much to offer this season, along with Smyth whose pace when coming on, helped pin back their full back.

Did Willock ever play in the same team as Eze ?
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 09:25 - Feb 18 with 1592 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 09:22 - Feb 18 by Runner14

I think the team at the time was with Eze, Chair, BOS, Manning & Wells as the threat. Hugill too IIRC.

The grass is always greener.

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 09:54 - Feb 18 with 1483 viewsHastings_Hoops

No
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 10:03 - Feb 18 with 1436 viewsBurnleyhoop

Might have been Bright Samual I’m thinking off🤔
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 10:39 - Feb 18 with 1358 viewsDannyPaddox

The holiest of the three is St. Lucas of Assisti.
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 12:35 - Feb 18 with 1176 viewsSpaceman_P

is it too early to say Amen
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 13:13 - Feb 18 with 1083 viewstonyQPR

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 12:35 - Feb 18 by Spaceman_P

is it too early to say Amen

Please save any prayers you have for the next match thread👍😉
Login to get fewer ads

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:22 - Feb 18 with 913 viewsdaveB

They were all so good and didn't think we'd ever see that from Willock again, he won the ball back countless times, used it well and best he's played for well over a year
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:23 - Feb 18 with 907 viewsNorthernr

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:22 - Feb 18 by daveB

They were all so good and didn't think we'd ever see that from Willock again, he won the ball back countless times, used it well and best he's played for well over a year

Little bit of the Chair away at Preston vibes weren't there? Pulling his finger out after being dropped.

Another one this week who has played at opposite ends of their spectrum within the same seven days.
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:26 - Feb 18 with 888 viewsdaveB

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:23 - Feb 18 by Northernr

Little bit of the Chair away at Preston vibes weren't there? Pulling his finger out after being dropped.

Another one this week who has played at opposite ends of their spectrum within the same seven days.

The cynic in me assumes a scout was there watching him but whatever the motivation couldn't fault him or any of the players yesterday, I came away thrilled with the second half and the result but big part of me is furious we wasted that Stoke game still, what a missed opportunity that looks now
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:40 - Feb 18 with 811 viewsHayesender

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:26 - Feb 18 by daveB

The cynic in me assumes a scout was there watching him but whatever the motivation couldn't fault him or any of the players yesterday, I came away thrilled with the second half and the result but big part of me is furious we wasted that Stoke game still, what a missed opportunity that looks now

Or he's signed a new contract, but we won't be told under these new contract rules set out by the club?

Hope Andersen's injury isn't too bad. He signalled to the bench straight away to come off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:42 - Feb 18 with 803 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:26 - Feb 18 by daveB

While Willock was very good I had a nagging feeling his misses would hurt us in the end fearing Bristol would get that equalizer .
Hard to know if Willock could not set his feet right or was too slow when he didnt blast it far post because that was a glorious chance. I know he was dead on his feet by then
His left foot shot was in for sure except for that amazing reaction from the keeper .
I can tell you with a degree of certainity Chris Willock wont have half of Loftus Road to himself next Saturday like he had yesterday
The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:42 - Feb 18 with 801 viewsdavman

The Holy Trinity - Andersen, Chair, Willock on 14:40 - Feb 18 by Hayesender

Or he's signed a new contract, but we won't be told under these new contract rules set out by the club?

Hope Andersen's injury isn't too bad. He signalled to the bench straight away to come off

Likely knackered; he has not been playing, so it'll be tough to get 90 out of him for a while...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024