Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview 22:38 - Feb 23 with 2641 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62004
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 2580 viewscolinallcars

Marvellous
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 23:37 - Feb 23 with 2392 viewsdannyblue

Thank you.
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 00:24 - Feb 24 with 2277 viewsPunteR

Brilliant Clive. Thank you.
I cant see them playing Chair tomorrow/today as it would be a massive distraction but who knows?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 02:22 - Feb 24 with 2153 viewsMatch82

I hadn't checked the forum today (shame on me) so thank you for the opportunity to skip the 9 pages of what was presumably and understandably panic and get straight to the rational commentary on page 10. Separate but related I'm assuming we should ban BerlinR immediately, we can't be having rational posts around these parts.
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 08:13 - Feb 24 with 1792 viewslondonscottish

"Can you just, I don’t know, be normal. For once in your life."

ROFL.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 08:25 - Feb 24 with 1752 viewsBurnleyhoop

Just……trepidation🫣😬
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 09:05 - Feb 24 with 1631 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well...that...just about covers everything...I think?

Thanks man. Savage effort.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 09:20 - Feb 24 with 1587 viewsKensal_Ranger

Truly EPIC
Login to get fewer ads

Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 10:04 - Feb 24 with 1467 viewsEastR

We're like the comedy football equivalent of 'allo 'allo, complete now with the elusive under dressed maiden, well endowed or not

If you don't laugh you'd cry

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 11:59 - Feb 24 with 1165 viewsNoelmc

"Hold the front page". Great job on covering everything.
Not that John Jensen preview again – Preview on 12:49 - Feb 24 with 1019 viewsmart_Goblin

“ future husband “ 😂😂

Absolute gold!

Chair in the building at least . Let’s see if he plays. I think he will
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024