Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 50720 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2306 viewsMatch82

This is going to be a LONG 25 minutes
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2305 viewsQPunkR

Wait, What's going on with this sub?? I hope we don't rewind to Wednesday away

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2301 viewsDylanP

Fox on Willock off

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 2279 views1BobbyHazell

Come on lads.

Let's invoke the Spirit of Burnley.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 2264 viewsSherryHoop

Early defensive move here. Interesting from Marti.

This is hard to watch.

Come on you Rs
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 2235 viewskensalriser

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 2 by traininvain

Stoke winning 2-0. Could really do with holding on here.

What were the odds of Stoke and Wawl winning two in a row?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 2 with 2094 viewsQPunkR

Don't think Sinclair's gonna have too many of his mates around him in this last 15-20

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 2 with 2029 viewstraininvain

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 by kensalriser

Not sure but it’s that time of the season when teams at the bottom usually start picking up points. Other clubs probably looking at us and wondering the same thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 2 with 2015 viewskensalriser

Conceding space and standing off is guaranteed to lead to more goals conceded.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 2 with 1926 viewsQPunkR

Need to keep switched on defensively lads, keep it together. We're happy with them having it out wide and singing in crosses - we're dealing with them all day long but if they comes inside they can unpick our massed ranks. Come on Rs

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 2 with 1913 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sheffield Wednesday winning also not a massive surprise there
The rain or sleet might help us slow them down a bit .
I would get Hodge on to calm things down a bit
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 2 with 1892 viewsMatch82

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 by kensalriser

Same as us?
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 1841 viewsDylanP

My nerves cannot handle this every week!

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1776 viewsQPunkR

Well played Sincs

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1757 viewsMatch82

I can't take this
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1706 viewsQPunkR

Please let there not be 10 mins additional time

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 2 with 1619 viewsDylanP

Last ten minutes of regular time

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 1592 viewsMatch82

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 by QPunkR

Please let there not be 10 mins additional time

Would be shocked if there's less than 7. Bunch of substitutions, 2 goals, little bit of time wasting
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 1582 viewsQPunkR

I'm sure the clock in the top left of my screen is broken

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 1534 viewsQPunkR

No ref - that's completely wrong

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 1498 viewskensalriser

Dunne was fouled first there!

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 1473 viewsMatch82

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 by QPunkR

I'm sure the clock in the top left of my screen is broken

It's moving about a third of normal speed, it's very strange
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:42 - Mar 2 with 1430 views08olesen

Feel bad for Jimmy and Paal, these two wingers are electric arnt they.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:42 - Mar 2 with 1397 viewsderbyhoop

Are Leicestsr going to get every 50:50 decision?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:42 - Mar 2 with 1384 viewsMick_S

LeiceElster are a bit good and a bit rubbish

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024