Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 49476 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 2 with 2097 viewsMatch82

For the most part we're defending well and keeping good shapes....except for that.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 2 with 2095 viewskarlski

I think this set up cries out for Armstrong's pace and strength rather than Dykes.

Dodged a bullet on that attack, Willock not getting back with his man.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 with 2084 viewsQuillPenRiot

Paal with excellent marking and save
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 with 2041 views1BobbyHazell

Bit frustrating to see Willock pushed out to the right again. He's really neutered out there. Won the game last week in the middle of the pitch. Gives him so many more options and most importantly allows him to play with Illias. A combination where the whole is definitely greater than the sum of both parts.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 2 with 1993 viewsMatch82

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 by QuillPenRiot

Paal with excellent marking and save

That was excellent defending by Paal. Very easy to accidentally turn that into your own goal and if he does nothing it's a guaranteed goal for them. Nice work.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 2 with 1867 viewsDorse

We're all a bit squashed up today. No room at all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 2 with 1862 viewsMatch82

Wide angle looks like it's a nice day but the close ups make it look like it's pelting down. How bad is it?
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 with 1779 viewsQuillPenRiot

This match has my stomach all up in natters…Cookie making many statements
Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 with 1759 viewsFredManRave

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 by 1BobbyHazell

Bit frustrating to see Willock pushed out to the right again. He's really neutered out there. Won the game last week in the middle of the pitch. Gives him so many more options and most importantly allows him to play with Illias. A combination where the whole is definitely greater than the sum of both parts.

Now we're out of the bottom 3 the glory hunters start coming back!

Where were you when we were shit!

Good to see you back, Bob!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:35 - Mar 2 with 1676 viewsSpaceman_P

the quality of Leicester is just night and day to us.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:35 - Mar 2 with 1657 views1BobbyHazell

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 by FredManRave

Haha, thanks Fred.

Ps apologies downvoted by mistake
Richard III on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 1583 viewstraininvain

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:35 - Mar 2 by Spaceman_P

the quality of Leicester is just night and day to us.

It’s not surprising- Leicester are a soon to be Premiership club while we’re a lower championship/league one.
[Post edited 2 Mar 15:37]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 1576 viewsDorse

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 by 1BobbyHazell

Weirdly, I feel exactly the same about Chair on the left.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 2 with 1512 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 2 with 1505 viewsMetallica_Hoop

fk me! get in

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1493 viewsDorse

FCUKING YES@

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1492 viewsaston_hoop

fcking hell!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1485 viewsSpaceman_P

Electric Chair!!!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1483 viewsloftboy

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 by FredManRave

Chair get in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1449 viewsqprxtc

F uck me upside down and call me Doris!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1438 viewsBklynRanger

GET THE FCUK IN
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1426 viewsQPRSteve

What a move!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1406 views1BobbyHazell

Get in!!!! Willock looks good out on the right!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1396 viewsClive_Anderson

Fck me we're winning.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1392 viewsQuillPenRiot

WOW, Willock and Dykes and Chair, what the hell, beautiful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024