Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition 09:32 - Mar 3 with 9959 viewsTonto

Convention states that 50 points means safety in the championship. But with 11 games to go and the current form of the bottom half, that may not be enough?

So for sh1ts and giggles (no prizes), how many points is do you think the 3rd from bottom team will have when they get relegated.

I'm going for 52

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 20:26 - Mar 16 with 1897 viewsCamberleyR

Wednesday have surely got to be one of the three. That 6-0 gob bumming at Ipswich will take some coming back from I reckon.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 21:19 - Mar 16 with 1773 viewsnix

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 20:26 - Mar 16 by CamberleyR

Wednesday have surely got to be one of the three. That 6-0 gob bumming at Ipswich will take some coming back from I reckon.

And yet they lost 4-0 at Huddersfield in February and since then have had wins against Birmingham, Millwall, Bristol City, Plymouth and Rotherham.

I think it'll be 51 points and we'll be okay if we can win against Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday (putting more pressure on them) and one of Plymouth, Hull or Preston (think we can also pick up a couple of draws).
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:17 - Apr 21 with 1229 viewsThe_Beast1976

What are we all thinking now? In theory you could still go down with 52 points, so we still need another win.....
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:19 - Apr 21 with 1206 viewsRangersw12

I'm thinking the sales of nappies will be high again this week with the bed wetters

Relax , we won't go down .
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:23 - Apr 21 with 1126 viewsbaz_qpr

The pessimist in me sayswego down on 50 pts with equal goal difference in the team above but on goals scored, such is the craziness of this season
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:23 - Apr 21 with 1116 viewsThe_Beast1976

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:19 - Apr 21 by Rangersw12

I'm thinking the sales of nappies will be high again this week with the bed wetters

Relax , we won't go down .

I'm sure we won't. However, it's interesting to look at the predictions earlier in this thread vs the reality.

I think 50 points will go down (but it won't be us)

It could go to Cov away mind....
[Post edited 21 Apr 14:24]
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:36 - Apr 21 with 995 viewssuperstan

Just need Huddersfield to beat Brum.
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 846 viewsHarbour

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:36 - Apr 21 by superstan

After there performance v Swansea yesterday that would be surprising…but then again who saw us winning at Leceister and losing at home to Sheff wed…mad league
Login to get fewer ads

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:27 - Apr 21 with 767 viewsOldPedro

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:18 - Apr 21 by Harbour

After there performance v Swansea yesterday that would be surprising…but then again who saw us winning at Leceister and losing at home to Sheff wed…mad league

Or Blackburn beating Leeds and then geting whipped by Sheff Weds......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:28 - Apr 21 with 758 viewsterryb

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:18 - Apr 21 by Harbour

And was the Birmingham performance at Rotherham any better? In theory Huddersfield can still survive, so it will be far from a given that Brum avoid defeat.

Personally, I expect Birmingham to win, but it wouldn't be a surprise if they lost.
Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 633 viewskensalriser

Will 50 points mean safety? Prediction competition on 14:36 - Apr 21 by superstan

Huddersfield, the team with the fewest wins in the division bar Rotherham, who've won 25% fewer games than the next lowest in the wins table.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024