Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback 08:53 - Mar 5 with 1943 viewsRed_Ranger

Is Col back on Wednesday ? Need him for this one.
Colback on 08:58 - Mar 5 with 1890 viewsfrancisbowles

No, Saturday
Colback on 08:59 - Mar 5 with 1879 viewsTheChef

No, thankfully.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Colback on 09:20 - Mar 5 with 1785 viewsAntti_Heinola

Colback on 08:59 - Mar 5 by TheChef

No, thankfully.

Odd statement. Why? He’s been playing very well.

Bare bones.

Colback on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 1750 viewsAndybrat

Colback on 09:20 - Mar 5 by Antti_Heinola

Odd statement. Why? He’s been playing very well.

Agree totally with Antti. Where we will also miss him is having 2 from 3 with Sam and Hayden, all 3 are a walking booking, tbh that role is a walking booking, so having one of them on the bench is brilliant insurance cover to ensure we don’t get a sending off. Have to say it’s hard to judge who are the best 2 which is a great position to be in.
Colback on 09:42 - Mar 5 with 1672 viewsTheChef

I dunno I just can't warm to him.

Lots of silly bookings. Can't really tell how dedicated to the cause he is.

Give me Field any day - but I appreciate after playing so many games he's needed a bit of a break.

Colback on 10:38 - Mar 5 with 1516 viewsMalintabuk

Colback on 09:42 - Mar 5 by TheChef

I dunno I just can't warm to him.

Lots of silly bookings. Can't really tell how dedicated to the cause he is.

Give me Field any day - but I appreciate after playing so many games he's needed a bit of a break.

Have to agree with Field, he would be the first name on the sheet for me. Even during the last 2years of utter sh!te we have dished up, Field always gave 100% and that 95th minute block at Leicester was cheered nearly as loudly as the goals.
I think Colback is well up for this though. That chase back against Rotherham in the 90th minute to tackle the guy was superb, and the smile when he did it won me over big time
Haden though is a class act, be interesting to see if we stay up this year if a deal could be done for him....
At the end of the Leicester game he was one of the first over to us and was celebrating large.... think the lad is enjoying his football here
Colback on 10:51 - Mar 5 with 1458 viewsTheChef

Colback on 10:38 - Mar 5 by Malintabuk

Have to agree with Field, he would be the first name on the sheet for me. Even during the last 2years of utter sh!te we have dished up, Field always gave 100% and that 95th minute block at Leicester was cheered nearly as loudly as the goals.
I think Colback is well up for this though. That chase back against Rotherham in the 90th minute to tackle the guy was superb, and the smile when he did it won me over big time
Haden though is a class act, be interesting to see if we stay up this year if a deal could be done for him....
At the end of the Leicester game he was one of the first over to us and was celebrating large.... think the lad is enjoying his football here

Fair enough.

I haven't seen us in the flesh since the Bournemouth Cup game, going tomorrow night so let's see how we go (even if Colback won't be on the pitch).

Colback on 11:00 - Mar 5 with 1404 viewsstantheman10

I'd be amazed if we could do a deal for Hayden. He's still got 2 years left at Newcastle and is on a reported £50k per week!
Login to get fewer ads

Colback on 11:14 - Mar 5 with 1334 viewsMalintabuk

Yep... but was hoping we might get a season long loan for him.... I'd be amazed if he gets much game time next year as I would think there will be a few coming in
Colback on 13:41 - Mar 5 with 941 viewsfrancisbowles

Colback on 11:14 - Mar 5 by Malintabuk

Yep... but was hoping we might get a season long loan for him.... I'd be amazed if he gets much game time next year as I would think there will be a few coming in

I would think it unlikely that we could get Hayden on such favourable terms at the beginning of the season.
However, if we stay in this division, we should have a considerably better budget, so it may be possible. It would come down to who else is interested and how much they will contribute.
Colback on 14:53 - Mar 5 with 763 viewsderbyhoop

Of course he is
He's playing every match.
Didn't happen at Standard Liege nor Newcastle.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024