Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34333 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:44 - Apr 6 with 2405 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:39 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Missed you posting Disco.

Love your unique style.

Glad to see you back Sire. 😊

Unique style is the understatement of the year but when i complimented Disco about it and confessed I did not understand most of his posts he said dont worry he does not understand most of it himself .Nothing cheers me up more than his posts except a QPR win of course
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:46 - Apr 6 with 2387 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:39 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Missed you posting Disco.

Love your unique style.

Glad to see you back Sire. 😊

I've been in rehab ever since Jimmy Dunnes Liam Brady Style 1978 swerver against the Brumimie Zulu Warriors.

They let me out this morning to attend the game if i promosed to go back at 4.50pm.

urrrrrrrs ;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 6 with 2321 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:46 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

I've been in rehab ever since Jimmy Dunnes Liam Brady Style 1978 swerver against the Brumimie Zulu Warriors.

They let me out this morning to attend the game if i promosed to go back at 4.50pm.

urrrrrrrs ;-)

Disco on the Fred, the green, green grass of home on my laptop and Sints on the way.

Heaven...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:51 - Apr 6 with 2293 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Disco on the Fred, the green, green grass of home on my laptop and Sints on the way.

Heaven...

What about storm Kathleen and all the power cuts Brian are you safely inland
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:58 - Apr 6 with 2153 viewsDaBurgh

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:44 - Apr 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Unique style is the understatement of the year but when i complimented Disco about it and confessed I did not understand most of his posts he said dont worry he does not understand most of it himself .Nothing cheers me up more than his posts except a QPR win of course

Amen to that.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:59 - Apr 6 with 2128 viewsBoston

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:07 - Apr 2 by TheChef

It's an all in one fork/spoon.

Not an Archbishops cutlery then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:01 - Apr 6 with 2089 viewsGloucs_R

I'm going for 2/0.

Need to win though, then we can relax

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:03 - Apr 6 with 2058 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:51 - Apr 6 by CLAREMAN1995

What about storm Kathleen and all the power cuts Brian are you safely inland

Nope. I'm in Cork City. Windy here but if the power goes my live stream will be powered by Disco's love.

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:12 - Apr 6 with 1787 viewsQPRSteve

Armstrong looks pumped up for this.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:14 - Apr 6 with 1749 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:49 - Apr 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Heaven...

Apologies Bri for belling you after 7 pints of superbock the other night!

i was feeling the love for you baby! ;-)
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:15 - Apr 6 with 1712 viewsOakR

I guess it's must win for Wednesday, so Armstrong up front makes sense to hit them on the break.

I like the team, but as Brian says our bench doesn't look as good as it has done recently.

Assume some players dropped for fitness reasons, and maybe Marti listening to physics advice as per the other thread recently, a reason maybe again for less injuries than we normally have. Must also keep lots of players happy as more get game time, as selected and not just if someone is injured.

Poll: Will we stay up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:16 - Apr 6 with 1673 viewsTomS

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:14 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Never drink and dial!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:18 - Apr 6 with 1622 viewsRangersDave

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:46 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

urrrrrrrs ;-)

The way footballs going mate, you'll miss the last 20 mins of time added on.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:20 - Apr 6 with 1519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:14 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Ha Ha!!!

Man, you can 'Bock Booty Call me anytime!!!

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:22 - Apr 6 with 1445 viewsaston_hoop

Sam Field down with nobody around him. Not a great game to lose him with no Colback on the bench. Hopefully its nothing
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:22]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:23 - Apr 6 with 1401 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:18 - Apr 6 by RangersDave

The way footballs going mate, you'll miss the last 20 mins of time added on.

I hope not, It's Frey bentos steak and ale pie and Butterscotch angel delight tonight for tea at the rehab center, and they'll lock me out if i don't get back by quater past 5.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:23 - Apr 6 with 1384 viewsRangersDave

cov beating Sky Lids Utd

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:23 - Apr 6 with 1384 viewsaston_hoop

He'll play on. Has given Cifuentes a chance to talk to the players though

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 1290 viewsQPRSteve

how on earth did Windass miss that?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 1287 viewsQuillPenRiot

Poveda a menace, epic miss by Windass…
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:27 - Apr 6 with 1240 viewsjoolsyp

Windass misses an open goal.

Don’t like the way we’re standing off Weds. They have some dangerous players.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:27 - Apr 6 with 1235 viewsaston_hoop

Poveda might have done his hammy, that would be a right result for us. By far the most dangerous player on the pitch

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:28 - Apr 6 with 1223 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:26 - Apr 6 by QPRSteve

how on earth did Windass miss that?

And now Poveda down, maybe came back too quick from injury, would be more luck for us (we should look at him next season!)
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:28 - Apr 6 with 1197 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:28 - Apr 6 by QuillPenRiot

And now Poveda down, maybe came back too quick from injury, would be more luck for us (we should look at him next season!)

Looks a really good player

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:29 - Apr 6 with 1165 viewsjoolsyp

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:27 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Poveda might have done his hammy, that would be a right result for us. By far the most dangerous player on the pitch

Hate to see a player injured but that’s a stroke of luck for us, as you say best player on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024