Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34358 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:30 - Apr 6 with 2157 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone.

Strange game so far, we don't seem to be on it but they miss from a yard out and then lose the dangerous Poveda.

Lady luck keep smiling on us.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:31 - Apr 6 with 2154 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:29 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

Hate to see a player injured but that’s a stroke of luck for us, as you say best player on the pitch.

Just backed us at 2.05, for that reason Joolsy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:32 - Apr 6 with 2038 viewsRangersDave

Stoke losing to West Brom

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:33 - Apr 6 with 2002 viewsRangersDave

b'ham losing to Leicester

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:35 - Apr 6 with 1895 viewsQuillPenRiot

Tonsure Bannon is also a player, our midfield not in control so far
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:36 - Apr 6 with 1880 viewsQPRSteve

Blatant push on Cook at that corner
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:37 - Apr 6 with 1830 viewsDamo1962

This sounds like a hard watch.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:39 - Apr 6 with 1757 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:37 - Apr 6 by Damo1962

it is Damo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:41 - Apr 6 with 1660 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:39 - Apr 6 by Spaceman_P

it is Damo.

My sympathies Spaceman 😉
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:41 - Apr 6 with 1662 viewsjoolsyp

This feels very cagey. Wednesday pressing us very high with a bank of 4.

Dangerous free-kick for Weds.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:41 - Apr 6 with 1655 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:37 - Apr 6 by Damo1962

Our back 4 doing ok, especially now Poveda is off. SW well in control in their own half although we have some opportunities up the wings with Armstrong, Chair and Willock a couple of times but they’re largely ineffective. SW with a close in Fk from the right
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:41 - Apr 6 with 1652 viewsGloucs_R

The attacking 3 behind Armstrong aren't getting on the ball enough imo.

Feels more like a friendly at times. Seems to be quite slow
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:43]

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:46 - Apr 6 with 1449 viewsSpaceman_P

with a goalie called Beadle and a bloke with ass in his name, we've got to beat these
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:48 - Apr 6 with 1372 viewsDiscodroids

i must admit to being a bit over confident for this game , i was watching the first 20 minutes like some societal fop watching a lord Byron play through late 19th century french opera house glasses.

But as the game wears on, i'm beginning to realise sheffy wendy are here to go toe to toe in the octagon. Every dark art being played for a point earned.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:48 - Apr 6 with 1332 viewsDamo1962

Sounds like we are going to need one of our defenders to bag one. JCS and Paal's turn🙂
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:49 - Apr 6 with 1280 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:48 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

i must admit to being a bit over confident for this game , i was watching the first 20 minutes like some societal fop watching a lord Byron play through late 19th century french opera house glasses.

But as the game wears on, i'm beginning to realise sheffy wendy are here to go toe to toe in the octagon. Every dark art being played for a point earned.

biggest dark art is lying on the floor longer than needs be.... but in the Octagon they are
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:50 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to sort out midfield at HT.
Bannon running the show yet again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:50 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsDiscodroids

Ah man if only we had a paul goddard, a Colin Clarke.. even a bloody tommy langley to put a chance away.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:51 - Apr 6 with 1235 viewsjoolsyp

Willock’s had a poor half.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:51 - Apr 6 with 1204 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:48 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Sounds like we have already settled for a point Disco. Strange game alright.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:52 - Apr 6 with 1193 viewsQuillPenRiot

Dark arts, yeah, windass with a little too much wind from his ass blowing an impossible miss across goal and wide. Hayden good, CBs and Dunne good, Paal ok, Field a little bit better, Armstrong alone among the top 4 doing anything, not much too say. Marti needs a tactical change at half
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 1126 viewsRs_Holy

poor first half ... we will lose this one if we don't improve in the 2nd!!!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 1125 views08olesen

Bring on Dykes, take of Sincs

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 1121 viewsjoolsyp

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:50 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Ah man if only we had a paul goddard, a Colin Clarke.. even a bloody tommy langley to put a chance away.

Stansfield’s just equalised for Brum against Leicester. Would love to see him on loan for us next season.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 1121 viewsBurnleyhoop

Pretty poor fist half, lack of intensity and quality. Willock, chair and Anderson not providing much. Prefer Anderson out wide to that central position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024