Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34352 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 6 with 2049 viewshoops_legend

Us fans were getting to confident last week. This performance brings us down to earth and also craps all over us like we have experienced all year
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:32 - Apr 6 with 2055 viewsjoolsyp

Hayden, Paal and Armstrong off, Dykes, Smyth and Fox on. Three at the back.

Edit: Armstrong still on, not sure who came off. JCS not Armstrong.
[Post edited 6 Apr 16:34]
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 1997 viewsrbee

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

JCS, Paal and Hayden off, Smyth, Dykes and Fox on. No idea what we're trying but we're not going to die trying

Subs with Tuesday in mind?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 1971 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

JCS, Paal and Hayden off, Smyth, Dykes and Fox on. No idea what we're trying but we're not going to die trying

Back 3?

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 1978 viewsaston_hoop

Its frustrating that every time Armstrong touches a defender, its a foul. But every time a defender touches Armstrong, its fair game

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 1910 viewsSpaceman_P

I'd say this has been one of our worst games... after Stoke and Boro.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:36 - Apr 6 with 1788 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 by rbee

Subs with Tuesday in mind?

Why not try and win the current match? The season will be over soon enough...then the players can put their feet up. Totally perplexed by this performance today...and didn't see it coming.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:36 - Apr 6 with 1806 viewsrbee

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:34 - Apr 6 by Spaceman_P

Frustratingly so
Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:36 - Apr 6 with 1797 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Its frustrating that every time Armstrong touches a defender, its a foul. But every time a defender touches Armstrong, its fair game

His touch is so poor though. Gives the defender an opportunity to win it back almost every time

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:38 - Apr 6 with 1718 viewsstainrods_elbow

Armstrong playing more and more like a Sunday League thug after a promising opening spell - how many free kicks has he given away today (every one stroppily remonstrated)? Needs to wake up, grow up and improve.

In other news, I note Smyth still can't cross a ball - which is unfortunate if you're a winger.
[Post edited 6 Apr 16:39]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:38 - Apr 6 with 1695 viewsGloucs_R

How is willock still on the pitch??

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:40 - Apr 6 with 1585 viewsjoolsyp

Credit to Weds, they have been very impressive. Every time we get the ball there is immediately two or three men around them. Very physical, fit and strong - we seem to always struggle against teams like this.

Can we find an equaliser from somewhere?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 1536 viewsHooping_Mad

Their left back is having a decent game.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 1533 viewsJimmyR

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:33 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

agreed - penalised for being strong for and against, maybe he needs to start start going down under f'all contact like everyone he's up against. Trouble is, even when he goes down under heavy contact he still gets f'all given. odd
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 1456 viewsMonkey_Roots

Dykes first contribution?

Yellow card.

I kinda wish he would just nut someone and miss the next 3… I actually hate him now.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 1399 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:34 - Apr 6 by Spaceman_P

Sounds like a lot of games at LR over the past few seasons. We just don't put teams under pressure at home - probably why we are better away.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 1410 viewsrbee

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:38 - Apr 6 by Gloucs_R

How is willock still on the pitch??

You can add several other names to that.

One of those days I am afraid, we simply havent been at it all afternoon. Fortunately other results are currently going our way but more importantly we can brush ourselves down and go again on Tuesday.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:43 - Apr 6 with 1386 viewsClive_Anderson

I'd bite your cock off for a couple of draws this and next game now.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 1351 viewsDiscodroids

Still Paralyzed over that Tommy pinball machine goal. Its taken me 15 minutes to recover.

If we get a point out of this i swear to the great valhalla odin norse god of lowenbrau i will never touch a drop of alcohol again.

amen.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 1300 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:40 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

Credit to Weds, they have been very impressive. Every time we get the ball there is immediately two or three men around them. Very physical, fit and strong - we seem to always struggle against teams like this.

Can we find an equaliser from somewhere?

Think the game means more to them. We have just dialled it in by the sounds of it.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 1299 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:43 - Apr 6 by Clive_Anderson

I'd bite your cock off for a couple of draws this and next game now.

Not liking my options here. Couldn't we just be friends?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:46 - Apr 6 with 1205 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Still Paralyzed over that Tommy pinball machine goal. Its taken me 15 minutes to recover.

If we get a point out of this i swear to the great valhalla odin norse god of lowenbrau i will never touch a drop of alcohol again.

amen.

Don't do it Disco! It can't just be me shitfaced and typing!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:46 - Apr 6 with 1185 viewsGloucs_R

Stoke equalise.

Lose on Tuesday night and we are right back in the 💩

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 1137 viewsStreathamRanger

So many players making so many poor decisions today. Hugely frustrating.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 1117 viewsClive_Anderson

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 by Dorse

Not liking my options here. Couldn't we just be friends?

Well obviously we'd have to become friends first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024