Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game 22:01 - Apr 4 with 3109 viewsNoDiddley

Has put a banner up saying Judas 19, is he a new signing on a 7 year contract?
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 22:04 - Apr 4 with 3070 viewsTomS

Maybe it's a little known biblical reference.
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 22:23 - Apr 4 with 2956 viewsStanisgod

Scored on 98 and 100 , the games gone.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 22:46 - Apr 4 with 2811 viewsSK_hoops

Edit: too soon.
[Post edited 4 Apr 22:47]
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 22:52 - Apr 4 with 2740 viewsManinBlack

I remember United fans slating us for conceding twice in two minutes in stoppage time in 2012. Looks like they did the same tonight. Just goes to show any team can do it...
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 00:19 - Apr 5 with 2481 viewsstowmarketrange

It’s all my fault as I only turned it over for a second to see what the score was.I saw on the bbc website that they’d equalised and I thought that was bad enough.Then I saw that they’d won.Shame about moan Utd getting beat in fergie time though isn’t it?
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 00:48 - Apr 5 with 2421 viewscharmr

So so difficult in a game where you want both teams to lose.

The arrogance of both bang average teams and supporters when they score off the charts.
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 06:16 - Apr 5 with 2174 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 07:30 - Apr 5 with 2035 viewsDorse

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 00:48 - Apr 5 by charmr

So so difficult in a game where you want both teams to lose.

The arrogance of both bang average teams and supporters when they score off the charts.

I am no fan of Man U but my dislike for them is rendered insignificant compared to my absolute, visceral loathing for the King's Road Cunce.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 12:16 - Apr 5 with 1574 viewsW4Hoop

Can't stand either of them. But the Scum's season is already fcked beyond redemption and after last night's result, it looks like Manure's is too!
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 13:23 - Apr 5 with 1394 viewsQPunkR

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 07:30 - Apr 5 by Dorse

I am no fan of Man U but my dislike for them is rendered insignificant compared to my absolute, visceral loathing for the King's Road Cunce.

Not enough upticks in the world for this

QPR - "shit but local"

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 1266 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 22:23 - Apr 4 by Stanisgod

Scored on 98 and 100 , the games gone.

I watched the highlight package on YouTube and to be honest I am not sure either of them were clear cut penalties .
However much hate there is on LFW for Chelsea hopefully it excludes Palmer who is a superb player and the sky is the limit IMO.
He just booked his seat on that English team plane for the Euros and maybe the starting 11
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 14:29 - Apr 5 with 1252 viewsstowmarketrange

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 14:23 - Apr 5 by CLAREMAN1995

I watched the highlight package on YouTube and to be honest I am not sure either of them were clear cut penalties .
However much hate there is on LFW for Chelsea hopefully it excludes Palmer who is a superb player and the sky is the limit IMO.
He just booked his seat on that English team plane for the Euros and maybe the starting 11

Shame Man City let him go in the summer as he’s the only player they’ve got that’s any good despite spending 1/2 billion £’s.
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 15:14 - Apr 5 with 1151 viewsTheChef

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 14:23 - Apr 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Doesn't help though that he plays for the scum and has the facial emotional range of Pob.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1139 viewsDorse

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 15:14 - Apr 5 by TheChef

Doesn't help though that he plays for the scum and has the facial emotional range of Pob.

Is... is that Michael Gove..?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 887 viewsstowmarketrange

Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 00:19 - Apr 5 by stowmarketrange

It’s all my fault as I only turned it over for a second to see what the score was.I saw on the bbc website that they’d equalised and I thought that was bad enough.Then I saw that they’d won.Shame about moan Utd getting beat in fergie time though isn’t it?

It’s definitely me.I just got indoors and put the Rotherham game on and Plymouth scored 1 or 2 seconds later.
Some pr*ck at the scum v manure game on 07:28 - Apr 6 with 627 viewsClive_Anderson

Are Chelsea just going to get a couple of dodgy penalties every game then FFS?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024