Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dev Squad v Crewe 13:38 - Apr 9 with 2741 viewsaston_hoop

Are currently 6-0 up after 35 minutes. One from a trialist, one OG, one from Pedder, one from Bala and 2 from Lloyd so far it seems. Crazy stuff

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dev Squad v Crewe on 13:41 - Apr 9 with 2709 viewsTheChef

Seeing as they know where the goal is, can they get down to Plymouth in time for tonight?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:20 - Apr 9 with 2394 viewsnumptydumpty

Seven Nil in the end
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:28]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:22 - Apr 9 with 2382 viewskensalriser

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:20 - Apr 9 by numptydumpty

Seven Nil in the end
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:28]

Finished 6-7.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:27 - Apr 9 with 2347 viewsBklynRanger

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:22 - Apr 9 by kensalriser

Finished 6-7.

Adomah with a headlong dive of his zimmer frame almost levels it in the dying seconds. CTN.
Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:31 - Apr 9 with 2304 viewsnumptydumpty

Dev Squad v Crewe on 15:27 - Apr 9 by BklynRanger

Adomah with a headlong dive of his zimmer frame almost levels it in the dying seconds. CTN.

Adomah that decent up and coming youngster !!!

Should we be pleased we are in second place in this league or are we slightly swinging the lead by including the likes of Adomah, Kakay, Fox against other teams under twenty ones !!!
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:32]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dev Squad v Crewe on 17:20 - Apr 9 with 2070 viewsaston_hoop

Crewe deserve it for using this badge on their website!!

https://www.crewealex.net/matches/fixtures/u21-team/202324/april/-vs-crewe-alexa

I saw that Jordan Archer played. I assume we took 3 goalkeepers to Plymouth and he was not included. I will therefore also assume he has already been told he's been released!

Dev Squad v Crewe on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 1777 viewsderbyhoop

Yet again, a number of triallists
George Grant, a defender from Middlesbrough
Rohan Vaughan a striker from Burnley? Been injured but did score against QPR U18s last year
Others only gave surnames but 1 could be Kieran Morgan, a midfielder from Spurs; Tyrell Robinson, a full back from Arsenal and somebody called Houston; The latter did not get on, so I presume was a backup keeper.

Final score 7-0

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad v Crewe on 22:26 - Apr 9 with 1603 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the info, folks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Dev Squad v Crewe on 22:44 - Apr 9 with 1564 viewsDannyPaddox

A fair few Bayern Munich supporters in the crowd today. Around 50. Had to queue behind a gaggle of them buying Strongbow’s (cider not weaponry) in the newsagents on Batman Close. For the record I wasn’t buying alcohol on a Tuesday afternoon. Purdeys’s and a veg samosa - late breakfast.
Dev Squad v Crewe on 22:58 - Apr 9 with 1521 viewsCateLeBonR

Friend of mine was actually querying this game. How are we a team 2nd in the southern division playing a team bottom of the northern one? Also we’ve got Hull, Birmingham, Sheffield Utd and Barnsley to come. I’m lost 🤷🏼‍♂️
Dev Squad v Crewe on 23:02 - Apr 9 with 1489 viewsaston_hoop

Dev Squad v Crewe on 22:58 - Apr 9 by CateLeBonR

Friend of mine was actually querying this game. How are we a team 2nd in the southern division playing a team bottom of the northern one? Also we’ve got Hull, Birmingham, Sheffield Utd and Barnsley to come. I’m lost 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think we play the teams in our region home and away and then they chuck in fixtures against teams from the other region once

Dev Squad v Crewe on 10:04 - Apr 10 with 1279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All 7 (seven!) goals here.
Seven!

Dev Squad v Crewe on 10:23 - Apr 10 with 1232 viewsMrSheen

Alfie Lloyd, back from his mission to Mars.
Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:03 - Apr 10 with 1174 viewsDannyPaddox

Dev Squad v Crewe on 10:04 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

All 7 (seven!) goals here.
Seven!

I turned up at half-time missing the first 6 goals - a new record for me. Any chance of a link to the Bala goal Brian? I heard that was a corker - Chairesque.
Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:14 - Apr 10 with 1114 viewsdmm

Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:03 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

I turned up at half-time missing the first 6 goals - a new record for me. Any chance of a link to the Bala goal Brian? I heard that was a corker - Chairesque.

Mr P. Click on the 'Watch on X' link and you'll be able to see all 7 goals.

You're welcome and mine's a Guinness.
Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:34 - Apr 10 with 1054 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:03 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

You missed the first six yesterday, and now you’re missing the last six?

😁

Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:52 - Apr 10 with 1005 viewsDannyPaddox

So they were all headers from corners by the same bloke? Or I’m watching the first goal on a loop. Where’s the link to watch all the goals? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:07 - Apr 10 with 965 viewsdmm

Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:52 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

So they were all headers from corners by the same bloke? Or I’m watching the first goal on a loop. Where’s the link to watch all the goals? 🤷🏼‍♂️

In the link I posted above, can you see a black 'Watch on X' box? Click on that and it will take you to all the goals.

Where's my drink?
Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:22 - Apr 10 with 909 viewsDannyPaddox

Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:07 - Apr 10 by dmm

In the link I posted above, can you see a black 'Watch on X' box? Click on that and it will take you to all the goals.

Where's my drink?

Just getting the first goal on a loop. I’ve seen that header ten times now. Is the link you posted different to Brian’s?
Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:40 - Apr 10 with 857 viewsngbqpr

Dev Squad v Crewe on 19:41 - Apr 9 by derbyhoop

Yet again, a number of triallists
George Grant, a defender from Middlesbrough
Rohan Vaughan a striker from Burnley? Been injured but did score against QPR U18s last year
Others only gave surnames but 1 could be Kieran Morgan, a midfielder from Spurs; Tyrell Robinson, a full back from Arsenal and somebody called Houston; The latter did not get on, so I presume was a backup keeper.

Final score 7-0

Houston was gonna come on but he had a problem.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:58 - Apr 10 with 830 viewsQPR_Hibs

Dev Squad v Crewe on 11:52 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/0_157h0n1b

On offish site.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Dev Squad v Crewe on 13:04 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsderbyhoop

Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:22 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

Just getting the first goal on a loop. I’ve seen that header ten times now. Is the link you posted different to Brian’s?

Scroll down on QPRacademy twitter account.o

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad v Crewe on 13:26 - Apr 10 with 733 viewsDannyPaddox

Dev Squad v Crewe on 12:58 - Apr 10 by QPR_Hibs

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/0_157h0n1b

On offish site.

Nice one 👍🏼

Lovely finish from Bala.
Pedder’s was tidy too.

Thanks for link. Hibs 1 Hearts 0 eh Dmm 😆
Dev Squad v Crewe on 14:14 - Apr 10 with 649 viewsstainrods_elbow

Pedder has a touch of the Don Givens about him (he's actually now 22),and Bala looks an exciting prospect too. Do we think Marti might be looking to bring one or two of them through in earnest for next year's overhaul?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Dev Squad v Crewe on 17:04 - Apr 10 with 527 viewsderbyhoop

Dev Squad v Crewe on 14:14 - Apr 10 by stainrods_elbow

Pedder has a touch of the Don Givens about him (he's actually now 22),and Bala looks an exciting prospect too. Do we think Marti might be looking to bring one or two of them through in earnest for next year's overhaul?

My take is that Pedder looks good at that level, but hasn't got the physique to cope at Championship level.
Bala looks talented but, again, he's tiny. Not stopped Ilias, though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024