Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti's Reward 22:38 - Apr 14 with 1298 viewscolinallcars

I think if he keeps us up he should be awarded The Freedom Of The Borough Of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Any other honours or encomiums ?
Free pint of Pride in the Crown & Sceptre ?
Marti's Reward on 00:25 - Apr 15 with 1177 viewsParkRoyalR

Attacking Coach would be top of my list; defence + set pieces have sorted themselves out, just need a coherent style of attacking play now.
Marti's Reward on 02:31 - Apr 15 with 1123 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Disagree, what we need are a couple of actual goalscorers. Anything is great tactically but if your strikers cant score it's pointless/.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Marti's Reward on 22:08 - Apr 15 with 748 viewsRangersDave

If he keeps us up he should be applauded by such a fantastic showing, equally matching the manager before this one!

Progress?

No, i'm not going down that road, but if we go down, thats worse than Ainsworth did.

I just hope, basing my thoughts on this season, they get rid of the 2 and 3 season deadwood, and let Marti build a team around him, not having to use this seasons dregs that he inherited.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Marti's Reward on 22:35 - Apr 15 with 707 viewsLblock

Without doubt he’s the best thing about the club at the moment
As I’ve said before he’s still learning so will get better and better
The club should be looking to enhance and strengthen his Contract now, no matter what, then hopefully he will have buy in to shape the place for the next three years.

I’m a lapsed ST holder but might consider renewing if Marti is on board for a whole season.

Pray to all your Gods he’s with us in the Championship next season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Marti's Reward on 23:14 - Apr 15 with 645 viewsNed_Kennedys

I think he will jump ship if we get relegated.
Marti's Reward on 08:54 - Apr 16 with 497 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti's Reward on 23:14 - Apr 15 by Ned_Kennedys

I think he will jump ship if we get relegated.

It'd be rough if he did leave us. If we could keep him in League One, I'd almost be happy with that outcome. We'd lose a lot of the deadwood, he'd get to build a squad in his image and I think we'd come back much, much stronger.

That said, I refuse to accept League One football. It was fking shit being down there before. There are limits to my fandom and League fking One is it. Give me a call when we're back up.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti's Reward on 09:17 - Apr 16 with 454 viewsWokingR

Marti's Reward on 08:54 - Apr 16 by Bluce_Ree

It'd be rough if he did leave us. If we could keep him in League One, I'd almost be happy with that outcome. We'd lose a lot of the deadwood, he'd get to build a squad in his image and I think we'd come back much, much stronger.

That said, I refuse to accept League One football. It was fking shit being down there before. There are limits to my fandom and League fking One is it. Give me a call when we're back up.

Yeah, I'm currently 50/50 on whether I would renew my tickets in League 1 but Marti staying or going will probably be the decider.
Marti's Reward on 14:13 - Apr 16 with 316 viewssparkey

Marti's Reward on 22:08 - Apr 15 by RangersDave

If he keeps us up he should be applauded by such a fantastic showing, equally matching the manager before this one!

Progress?

No, i'm not going down that road, but if we go down, thats worse than Ainsworth did.

I just hope, basing my thoughts on this season, they get rid of the 2 and 3 season deadwood, and let Marti build a team around him, not having to use this seasons dregs that he inherited.

Satire? Please be satire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024