Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 26914 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, 😀 but regardless who starts the post, it’s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milligan’s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70’s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

I’m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But let’s get stuck in, let’s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Let’s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:09 - Apr 20 with 2261 viewsPhildo

Sat at home recuperating from major surgery. When the goal went in i shouted so loudly that i thought i had burst my stitches. i was in hospital on Morphine during the Plymouth game and it was like an apocalypse now style bad trip. Honestly this club.

Looking forward to being there cancer free at the start of next season,

You RRRRRs
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:14 - Apr 20 with 2206 viewsHooparoo

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:09 - Apr 20 by Phildo

Sat at home recuperating from major surgery. When the goal went in i shouted so loudly that i thought i had burst my stitches. i was in hospital on Morphine during the Plymouth game and it was like an apocalypse now style bad trip. Honestly this club.

You RRRRRs

Get well soon 🙋🏻‍♂️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 2135 viewsHooparoo

Is 5am too early to drink Champagne? 🥂

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:23 - Apr 20 with 2108 viewspaulparker

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:07 - Apr 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Agree. A class act, QPR will do well to hang on to him this summer.

With the new TV money I don’t see why we can’t keep him unless a silly offer comes in
Plenty of other players to shift which will free up wages etc
Hopefully Marti can add some pace to this team as they are all blowing out of their arses by the 60th minute

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 21:09 - Apr 20 with 1854 viewsRangers67

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:38 - Apr 20 by cpgerber

Strong contender for MOM for me

You have to be joking, average at best, JCS for me as MOM
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 21:11 - Apr 20 with 1837 viewseastside_r

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:22 - Apr 20 by Hooparoo

Is 5am too early to drink Champagne? 🥂

No 5 am is fine. Not being mathematically safe is not.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 1795 viewsToast_R

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:09 - Apr 20 by Phildo

You RRRRRs

Get well soon mate you absolute trooper.

If there is anything worth bursting stitches for, it's this insane club of ours.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 21:37 - Apr 20 with 1648 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

The result we all hoped for. Great reading through 9 pages now. Sounded ultra tense those last 10 min. We shall never surrender. 👍👍👍👍

DonnieR

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 21:54 - Apr 20 with 1577 viewsturnsey

Not at all comparable to Phildo's major surgery, but I watched from the USA after pulling my hamstring quite late in a race that I'd been looking forward to all year. Walked back to my house seven miles into a ten-miler, rang my dad, and got to talking about the upcoming game by way of diversion.

We specifically discussed Dykes and his lack of goals recently, so for him to get the winner and us to win a few hours later has turned the day right round. You best believe I hopped around in glee when "Hi Ho Silver" started playing. Enjoy tonight, everyone!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 23:01 - Apr 20 with 1364 viewsDorse

Update: fcuking hammered. URrrrrrs!!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 23:04 - Apr 20 with 1356 viewsToast_R

Update, run out of Stella, f*kc. Started on the wife's Pimm's.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 23:08 - Apr 20 with 1330 viewsMatch82

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:39 - Apr 20 by Hooparoo

Game finished at 4am here so had to confine myself to a silent scream and fist pump so as not to wake the family. Dog looked at me as if to say WTF are you doing? 🐶

To be fair my wife often does the same
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 23:24 - Apr 20 with 1302 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 20:23 - Apr 20 by paulparker

With the new TV money I don’t see why we can’t keep him unless a silly offer comes in
Plenty of other players to shift which will free up wages etc
Hopefully Marti can add some pace to this team as they are all blowing out of their arses by the 60th minute

Everyone will be getting that TV money so it will not give QPR a competitive advantage. Obviously, from a selfish perspective, I'd like JCS to stay but I'm mindful of his injury record and that the club is aiming to be more self sustainable. If a Premier League team comes in for him with a decent offer, he'll likely want to leave and the club will be keen to avoid the mistakes made with BOS, Manning, and Willock.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 02:55 - Apr 21 with 1111 viewsstrikerace

Ha ha, I thought you were going to sleep through it? I knew you'd get up
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 08:25 - Apr 21 with 869 viewsSK_hoops

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:16 - Apr 20 by Logman

Better still would be Brum down, no ?

I want SW to go down for the way they celebrated their goals in front of our fans.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 09:14 - Apr 21 with 823 viewshubble

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 08:25 - Apr 21 by SK_hoops

I want SW to go down for the way they celebrated their goals in front of our fans.

And, because, well, they're Shinfield Wednesday, absolute cants of the highest order, will never forget their behaviour at Hillsborough 2004.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 13:33 - Apr 21 with 666 viewsNorthernr

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:02 - Apr 21 with 551 viewsSpaceman_P

I was very happy with the stream and you know what.... I think I saw Bazintheloft on the stream while watching, he looked exactly like his emoticon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024