Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 26950 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, 😀 but regardless who starts the post, it’s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milligan’s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70’s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

I’m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But let’s get stuck in, let’s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Let’s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 2168 viewsDylanP

5 minutes to go

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 2166 viewskropotkin41

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:58 - Apr 20 by Toast_R

Well it's going to be an excruciating final 10 minutes.

Unbearable.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 2144 viewsBluce_Ree

This is the most stress I've ever felt and I was in 'Nam.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 2139 viewsPdog

Game Management time!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:01 - Apr 20 with 2075 viewsJigsore

weak refereeing, Dykes did nothing

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 2019 viewsDorse

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 by Bluce_Ree

Cheltenham?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 2000 viewsGaryT

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:01 - Apr 20 by Jigsore

Dykes could have thrown himself to the floor with that 'head to head'. Hate to see it but they would be down to 10 if he had.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1967 viewsBluce_Ree

I honestly thought Dykes was booked in the first half!

I hope the sun keeps melting the retinas of Mr. Flappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:03 - Apr 20 with 1957 viewsNordicR

Squeaky bum time.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:04 - Apr 20 with 1856 viewsVancouverHoop

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:01 - Apr 20 by Jigsore

I know it goes against against LFR conventional wisdom but I think the ref's had a pretty decent match.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 1827 viewsDylanP

Hayden on, Dykes off

Sinclair on, Chair off

5 minutes of extra time

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 1818 viewsToast_R

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 18:59 - Apr 20 by Bluce_Ree

Totten'nam?
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:07 - Apr 20 with 1611 viewsPdog

Armstrong , corner flag, stay there
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:08 - Apr 20 with 1487 viewsToast_R

How much stoppage?
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:09 - Apr 20 with 1461 viewsQuillPenRiot

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:07 - Apr 20 by Pdog

Armstrong , corner flag, stay there

Took Hayden to make the right call…
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:09 - Apr 20 with 1458 viewsDorse

How stressful is this?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:09 - Apr 20 with 1420 viewsted_hendrix

5 mins which we've had FFS

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1325 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSSSS!!!!!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1316 viewsDylanP

YESSSSSS!!!

1-0 FT

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssss!!!!!!!!

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1314 viewsDorse

Fcuking YESSSS!

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1305 viewskropotkin41

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:09 - Apr 20 by Dorse

How stressful is this?

Agonising. I'd say I can't believe we didn't score one of those chances but this is so us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1290 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Phew, thank f'k for that.

We should be safe unless the Norns weave us a fell thread.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1266 viewsCamberleyR

Get in!!! URRRRRRRS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1257 viewsToast_R

That was terrible, but get me a beer. You R's!!!!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 19:11 - Apr 20 with 1223 viewsQuillPenRiot

Let’s beat Leeds for the hell of it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024