Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 33915 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:01 - Apr 24 with 5964 viewsTheChef

Just don't lose.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:02 - Apr 24 with 5959 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:06 - Apr 24 with 5923 viewssdm19994

2-2, last minute sincs equaliser that keeps us up
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:18 - Apr 24 with 5877 viewsMrSheen

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:06 - Apr 24 by sdm19994

2-2, last minute sincs equaliser that keeps us up

Stranger things have happened, Shabazz Baidoo managed the same thing (though in August, and ultimately sent them down).
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 5820 viewsaston_hoop

Begovic
9 Defenders
Dykes

0-0. Job done.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:08 - Apr 24 with 5712 viewshantssi

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:02 - Apr 24 by SouthAfricanRanger

Now that is a GREAT book!
Mind you, not as good as the first in the series.
[Post edited 24 Apr 12:12]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:11 - Apr 24 with 5701 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd rip ya arm off and batter you senseless with the bloody end for that!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:14 - Apr 24 with 5676 viewsRs_Holy

a 1-1 victory
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:21 - Apr 24 with 5645 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:08 - Apr 24 by hantssi

Now that is a GREAT book!
Mind you, not as good as the first in the series.
[Post edited 24 Apr 12:12]

Brilliant all of them. Got the set a few years back for my birthday.😂😂😀😀 all the way

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 5634 viewscaptainmycaptian

Trying to be pragmatic with this one. A draw would be fantastic. We need to keep Any defeat low on goals conced. If we work on a 1 nil loss that might leave us needing a win at Coventry. Maybe go for it beat cheating Leeds at their own game fack knows. Can't see a win but it's Rangers so they prob stick 3 past them. Difficult without knowing the Saturday results. Hope brum.lose. ahhhh face it 3-1 to the Rs it's on TV we always do well there don't we. Or a nervous 1-1 with me shouting expletives at the screen like a crazied rabid dog that has cornered a aluring squirrel.
!!! I think.the last 5 mins in the Preston game have done me ..either way stay up.some how up ... U R'ssss
[Post edited 24 Apr 16:23]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 5590 viewssaxbend

I'm going to try not to be annoyed that the other games won't be played until the next day, and instead just focus on how we do. Even if we lose we could turn out to be safe come 5pm on Saturday, and even if we aren't, it's still in our hands. I've got a feeling we'll put in a good performance anyway. A point is not out of the question. Leeds are not as consistent as they were a month ago.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:49 - Apr 24 with 5529 viewsE15Hoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:35 - Apr 24 by saxbend

I'm going to try not to be annoyed that the other games won't be played until the next day, and instead just focus on how we do. Even if we lose we could turn out to be safe come 5pm on Saturday, and even if we aren't, it's still in our hands. I've got a feeling we'll put in a good performance anyway. A point is not out of the question. Leeds are not as consistent as they were a month ago.

..And with any luck they'll be knackered after all the effort they put in to the Boro game this week, plus the journey down to us, plus Farke was whingeing about losing Dan James to an injury so he won't be fit on Friday.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:08 - Apr 24 with 5455 viewsDavieQPR

James has only been a bench warmer anyway It's going to depend which Leeds turn up. The ex Champions of Europe or the 'we got to fight for it in this division'. Leicester forgot this for a while. They think of themselves as Prem teams but they are failed Prem teams.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:22 - Apr 24 with 5422 viewsHarbour

Heart 1-0 head good performance but 0-2…..please keep the score down GD could be important
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 5126 views222gers

A war of attrition…a 1-1 draw thinketh I.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:24 - Apr 24 with 4914 viewsSpaceman_P

a 0 - 0 VICTORY to us!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 4836 views222gers

With Lyndon Dykes back in form we'll get at least a point.
I said as much to his brother Offas in the pub this luncheon time.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:30 - Apr 24 with 4804 viewsBluce_Ree

I'll cum oil like a gay Terminator if we manage a draw.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:32 - Apr 24 with 4799 viewsted_hendrix

Haven't got a clue how It's gonna turn out.
So.
''Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more''

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 08:10 - Apr 25 with 4590 viewsBklynRanger

Both teams have shown exactly the same form over the last 5 games - WLDLW.

Plenty of pressure all round on them, just of a different sort.

Think with the right approach and commitment we can absolutely get something out of this.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 08:55 - Apr 25 with 4493 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 12:21 - Apr 24 by SouthAfricanRanger

Brilliant all of them. Got the set a few years back for my birthday.😂😂😀😀 all the way

Another vote for Milligan's diaries.

Part 6: 'Goodbye Soldier' is also brilliant, albeit in a different way. War over, Milligan is now an entertainer travelling Italy with a troupe in a charabanc, falling in love and writing some really gorgeous prose along the way.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 09:40 - Apr 25 with 4420 viewsGaryT

I'm a little less stressed about this game now and have resigned myself to a 0-2 as there are quite a few get out of jail results available.

Hudds beat Brum or Brom beat Weds and that would be job done.

Plym could lose at Wall and then home to Hull.

Plenty of other permutations to come after Saturdays results as there's bound to be one or two that don't go as expected...or we could just get a point or three against Leeds and Coventry and be done with this nonsense?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 4369 viewsdmm

Heart says 2-1. Head says 1-2. Spleen says 0-0. Liver says 1-1. Lower intestines are still debating the score with the upper intestines.

In short, I'm internally conflicted.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 11:54 - Apr 25 with 4242 viewsDavieQPR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:30 - Apr 24 by Bluce_Ree

I'll cum oil like a gay Terminator if we manage a draw.

Not a Transformer?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 4070 viewsOldPedro

If we lose to Leeds on Friday, Saturday afternoon could be very stressful watching the other score updates and trying to work out if we are safe or not!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024