Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34507 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:42 - Apr 26 with 1584 viewsFDC

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:30 - Apr 26 by HoopinEssex

I got 9/2. Way to big a price. Leeds are a good side but a couple of times this season we have won games we shouldn't have. If we turn up theres no reason we can't pull off a win.

Leeds having 50% chance of winning means that us winning or drawing is also 50% chance, and we only need a draw here realistically....
[Post edited 26 Apr 19:47]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:44 - Apr 26 with 1556 viewsaston_hoop

Just Summerville, Gnonto, Rutter and Piroe for them in the front 4 then. Leeds fans have been criticising Piroe for his measly return of just 12 goals this season. If only they knew about our attack

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:44 - Apr 26 with 1549 viewsFDC

Thought the tweet embedded in Clive's preview was really useful

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:56 - Apr 26 with 1392 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 13:41 - Apr 26 by lassel

Have to say I’m pretty zen about it all weirdly.

Brum & Huddersfield both have to win to have a chance to catch us so 1 spot is sealed tomorrow and if Huddersfield win we are safe.

If Brum win they need to get something vs Norwich who will likely need to win to secure a playoff spot.

Wednesday need at least a point at West Brom in 5th and who still need to win to secure a playoff place.

If Hudds win, we are safe. If Sheff lose, we are safe.

Of course it’s the championship where anyone can beat anyone but I’d be very surprised if we end up needing anything last day.
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:45]

Let's hope that pans out...coz we ain't getting anymore points this season. GD is important now as well. Not going to bother watching it,as it will just be a Leeds "five knuckle shuffle" fest for SKY.
[Post edited 26 Apr 19:59]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:59 - Apr 26 with 1362 viewsthame_hoops

Looks like we’re wearing the new kit?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:00 - Apr 26 with 1343 viewsR_from_afar

I'm so nervous. I'm particularly worried that Colback will be reckless and get himself an early yellow card, possibly worse

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 1321 viewsGaryT

Nerves have kicked in now, have been counting down the hours all day....and I thought I was ok whatever the result, I was lying to myself.

Come on u rrrrrs!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 1320 viewsVancouverHoop

Argh! Leeds' kit... My eyes! My eyes!
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:04 - Apr 26 with 1282 viewsBluce_Ree

Man, at least when we had a pink kit it looked decent. What's this Leeds away kit abortion?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:05 - Apr 26 with 1263 viewscharmr

What’s going on in the lower school end?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:05 - Apr 26 with 1243 viewsGaryT

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:04 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

Man, at least when we had a pink kit it looked decent. What's this Leeds away kit abortion?

Flamingo road kill
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:06 - Apr 26 with 1222 viewsBluce_Ree

All us for the first three minutes. Let's do that 30 times and we're sorted. Erk!

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 1132 viewsR_from_afar

1-0 Chair from distance

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 1131 viewsCamberleyR

Gettttt innnn!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 1123 viewsthame_hoops

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:05 - Apr 26 by charmr

What’s going on in the lower school end?

I’d like to know too? Is that Rangers fans in the lower tier?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 1110 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSS!!!!!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 1104 viewsVancouverHoop

Wooooooo hooooooooo!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:11 - Apr 26 with 1090 viewsaston_hoop

YES

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:11 - Apr 26 with 1071 viewsSpaceman_P

YEAHHHHHH
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:12 - Apr 26 with 1034 viewslarsricchi

Slight glance off defender might have been the difference. I’ll take it! You Rssssss!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:12 - Apr 26 with 1029 viewsTacticalR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:10 - Apr 26 by R_from_afar

1-0 Chair from distance

Haven't had one of those Chair specials for ages.

Air hostess clique

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:12 - Apr 26 with 994 viewsBluce_Ree

That was sex in your mouth!

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:14 - Apr 26 with 954 viewsMatch82

Shove that in a pudding ya bastads.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:15 - Apr 26 with 913 viewsGaryT

Watching a stream that is about a minute behind. Can't decide if I want to know what is about to happen or not, wife was a bit confused when I said "we are about to score, you wanna watch?"
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:15 - Apr 26 with 912 viewsw7r

GTFI Ilias you beauty thing you

Very bright start, let's continue in this vein

U R's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024