Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34798 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1650 viewsVancouverHoop

Heck of save from Begovic
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1629 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:30 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Lids are looking fkn rattled. Can't string one pass together

That's usually a description used for us😉Players have really responded here.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:35 - Apr 26 with 1613 viewsBluce_Ree

Respect actively due, Begovic.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1590 viewsGaryT

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:31 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

We need to put them to the sword this half because Leeds surely can't be this bad second half?

I know, still plenty of time for us to lose this.....a third would calm the nerves and if we could get a fourth before half time, you'd think then we could hold on for a point.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1581 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

I haven’t seen one positive message in this thread from you in what is one of our best first 30 mins of the season

Strange

Fk are you on about?

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1563 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 by Match82

Great save from Begovic

Top keeping.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1582 viewsCamberleyR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Sky commentators hating this.

Yeah, Leeds born Don Goodman especially.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1565 viewscharmr

Going forward Leeds are decent.

Lots of Leeds wearing yellow? Tv hasn’t shown anyone wearing the one they are playing in today. Surprise.
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 with 1532 viewsw7r

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 by Monkey_Roots

Apparently, this wasn’t the game Don Goodman was expecting… for the 10th time.

And to think he gets money for those incisive insights.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 1486 viewsaston_hoop

This is like the Watford game on day one apart from we are Watford

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 1462 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Sky commentators hating this.

I've got the sound turned right down. Might turn it up if we are still leading in the 95th minute though😉
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 1476 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Have we a different commentator on the offish tonight?

Doesn't sound like Tyler Morris. Could it be Ollie back again?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:38 - Apr 26 with 1445 viewsw7r

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:36 - Apr 26 by charmr

Lots of Leeds wearing yellow? Tv hasn’t shown anyone wearing the one they are playing in today. Surprise.

They don't look great at the back tho
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:39 - Apr 26 with 1404 viewsBluce_Ree

Leeds can go fk their mum's dads.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:39 - Apr 26 with 1380 viewsQPunkR

Loving how JCS has the strikers in his pocket tonight so far

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:40 - Apr 26 with 1320 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:39 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

Leeds can go fk their mum's dads.

Repeatedly

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:41 - Apr 26 with 1260 viewsGaryT

Attack is the best form of defense, the moment we start to sit back Lids will be all over us. I KNOW! I can't help it, 58 years of supoporting this club has left its mark.

Begovic is having a blinder, what alternate universe have we stumbled into?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:42 - Apr 26 with 1236 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm reluctant to hex him but gotta say Begovic is having a beaut tonight
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:42 - Apr 26 with 1233 viewsBluce_Ree

Saying this as a c**t watching on a dodgy stream from home BUT this crowd needs to wake up. Last thing we need is complacency going into the end of this half.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:42 - Apr 26 with 1211 viewsDamo1962

I'll be surprised if we keep them out completely, but we look capable of scoring again ourselves. We've given ourselves a fantastic chance here...just don't do what we did against Bournemouth in the Cup. Respect,but not fear...is the solution 🤔😎
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:43 - Apr 26 with 1183 viewsQPunkR

Gnonto having an absolute mare for them. File under 'things you love to see'

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:43 - Apr 26 with 1183 viewsQuillPenRiot

Gnonto is a bit of a tw at
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:43]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:44 - Apr 26 with 1107 viewsDamo1962

Think he may have won over a few detractors...so far. No flapping in the second half Asmir old chap.
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:46]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 1072 viewsR_from_afar

Leeds attack repelled by Field with a get out of my pub clearance.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds (n/t) on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 1061 viewscharmr

[Post edited 26 Apr 20:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024