Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34524 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:30 - Apr 26 with 1594 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:27 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Maybe we do need Armstrong on because Leeds' answer to Smyth is to bully him into next week. Ref offering no protection.

I think a mild breeze could bully Smyth to the deck

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:32 - Apr 26 with 1493 viewsperpignanR

Lids looking ragged here.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:32 - Apr 26 with 1460 viewsR_from_afar

3-0 Dykes squeezes in a corner

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:32 - Apr 26 with 1449 viewsQPunkR

Yess!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:32 - Apr 26 with 1452 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:23 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Are you 10 minutes behind again?

I might be given that this half has apparently gone on for FIVE HOURS now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1441 viewsVancouverHoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:30 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

I think a mild breeze could bully Smyth to the deck

He generally does what it says on the tin though. It's just a very small tin
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1438 viewsperpignanR

El Dykeso

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1425 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSS !!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1414 viewsCamberleyR

Dykesyyyyyyyyyyy

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1408 viewsBluce_Ree

LOL! I am! Dykes just scored!

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1369 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh my!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1367 viewsMatch82

And now....you gotta believe it.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1353 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

LOL! I am! Dykes just scored!

Who dreamt of this dykes hattrick?

They dreamt of 3 goals in 3 matches leading us to safety I reckon

Love this
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1334 viewsaston_hoop

hahahahahaha 3-0!! haha

Ha

Hahahahahahaha

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1324 viewsGaryT

Wow, just wow, I think we might get a point here.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 1319 viewsTomS

We scored from a corner!!!! WTF, this is an incredible night.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1247 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:33 - Apr 26 by VancouverHoop

He generally does what it says on the tin though. It's just a very small tin

That made me laugh!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1244 viewsBluce_Ree

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My knob is BOTH at the moment!

You Rs!

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1224 viewsw7r

The biggest shit the bed moment ever courtesy of the mighty Leeds United champions of Europe.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1169 viewsSilverfoxqpr

C'mon Rangers, please, please PLEASE!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1167 viewsitsbiga

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:35 - Apr 26 by w7r

The biggest shit the bed moment ever courtesy of the mighty Leeds United champions of Europe.

Fook me.
Playoffs next year

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1135 viewsQPunkR

We want four!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1125 viewsw7r

How much did this Leeds side cost?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 1044 viewsMalintabuk

Never come on here while at the ground... but just need to say

FCUKING LOVE IT
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 1033 viewsed_83

Really smart finish from Dykes, who's been very good tonight just as he was against Preston. Looks like a completely different player.

We've absolutely dominated the last 20 minutes and deserve to be three up. Who on earth saw this happening? Please just don't do anything stupid, Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024