Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34659 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 with 1638 viewsGaryT

Now let's see Ipswich nick the other auto spot.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 with 1637 viewsMatch82

Long train back up to Leeds, should probably start fcking off right about now
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 with 1633 viewsToast_R

Certainly a contrast here between this seasons final home game and last seasons.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 with 1626 viewsted_hendrix

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 with 1622 viewsaston_hoop

Sam Field quietly having a superb game. Sometimes when others step up and play so well, Field can go unnoticed for the work he does. But he's been excellent

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:40 - Apr 26 with 1532 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

Sam Field quietly having a superb game. Sometimes when others step up and play so well, Field can go unnoticed for the work he does. But he's been excellent

Definitely echo that

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:40 - Apr 26 with 1530 viewsGaryT

Last year Burnley, this year Leeds, you don't wanna play the R's when they absolutely need a win.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:42 - Apr 26 with 1421 viewsQPunkR

We're taking the living pi$$ out of them. And I fkng love it

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:42 - Apr 26 with 1390 viewsQuillPenRiot

Pretty damned great way to secure the Championship
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:42 - Apr 26 with 1376 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:40 - Apr 26 by GaryT

Last year Burnley, this year Leeds, you don't wanna play the R's when they absolutely need a win.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:43 - Apr 26 with 1350 viewsted_hendrix

League table looks like an orgasm.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:43 - Apr 26 with 1333 viewsdanehoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin

Ted, you can never get in a House of Pain reference too early I feel.

Never knowingly understood

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:44 - Apr 26 with 1246 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:43 - Apr 26 by danehoop

Page 11 certainly isn't too early!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:44 - Apr 26 with 1246 viewsted_hendrix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:43 - Apr 26 by danehoop

Timing

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:45 - Apr 26 with 1198 viewsBluce_Ree

Commentator giving Begovic his flowers for his save earlier. And too right.

So mad that him and Dykes are the end of season heroes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:45 - Apr 26 with 1191 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=monty%20our%20part%20in%20his.%20victory&

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:45 - Apr 26 with 1180 viewsQuillPenRiot

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:43 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

League table looks like an orgasm.

Considering that we were flatlining before Cifuentes resurrected us
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:45 - Apr 26 with 1138 viewsGaryT

4-0!!!!!! HAHAHA
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1126 viewsperpignanR

Big Sam,,,,get in!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1122 viewsR_from_afar

4-0 Field heads in a Chair FK

Oh my giddy aunt!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1117 viewsMatch82

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1112 viewsQPunkR

Ilias Chair's sustained an ear injury from the referee blowing his whistle at close quarters. Then send in the perfect cross for Sam Field to make it four!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1115 viewsCamberleyR

Fielddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

4 (Four) in vidiprinter parlance

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1099 viewsQuillPenRiot

Fuccckkk me!!! 4-0- mauling!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1091 viewsdanehoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:45 - Apr 26 by QuillPenRiot

Considering that we were flatlining before Cifuentes resurrected us

BOOOOOOOOMMMM

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024