Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34713 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:46 - Apr 26 with 1646 viewsQPunkR

We seem to be sitting back the past 20 mins. Not quite inviting them onto us but certainly not attacking as much.
But they don't look like scoring at the moment and our defence is playing even better than our attacking midfielders

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:48 - Apr 26 with 1549 viewsMatch82

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:46 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

We seem to be sitting back the past 20 mins. Not quite inviting them onto us but certainly not attacking as much.
But they don't look like scoring at the moment and our defence is playing even better than our attacking midfielders

Was always going to be tough to match how good that first 30 minutes was. Get through to halftime two up though and that's a superb first half overall
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:49 - Apr 26 with 1488 viewscharmr

I was walking in my neighborhood this morning on my way to Yoga here in Baltimore and noticed a house with a Leeds flag flying outside. Had my Rangers beanie on and decided to knock on his door. Bloke was from York and we had a nice chat. All very Bizarre and fun.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:49 - Apr 26 with 1473 viewsGaryT

Can we agree that if anyone else says "They don't look like scoring" they shall be met with an immediate ban?

I was thinking it myself but we all know where that kind of talk leads us.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:49 - Apr 26 with 1467 viewsQPR_Jim

QPR 2 - Mr Blobby 0 at half time.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 with 1454 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:49 - Apr 26 by charmr

I was walking in my neighborhood this morning on my way to Yoga here in Baltimore and noticed a house with a Leeds flag flying outside. Had my Rangers beanie on and decided to knock on his door. Bloke was from York and we had a nice chat. All very Bizarre and fun.

Twice? That was a long walk

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 with 1459 viewsR_from_afar

HT 2-0

Let's not bother with the second half

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 with 1426 viewsToast_R

I like this new kit even more
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 with 1419 viewsMatch82

Well done Rangers. Fantastic first half. Can't let them come out of the blocks strong in the second half, if we can keep them out the first 10 minutes of the second half I think we've got this
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 with 1423 viewsderbyhoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:42 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

Saying this as a c**t watching on a dodgy stream from home BUT this crowd needs to wake up. Last thing we need is complacency going into the end of this half.

What stream.
I've not found one, yet

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 1382 viewsBluce_Ree

Gosh.

2-0 and that's great but it felt like we were dicking about there for the last 20.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 1376 viewscharmr

If we win I’ll go back and see him and make it 3
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 1350 viewsQPunkR

Half time thoughts -- Wish I'd bought some bl00dy crisps or other savoury snacks from the supermarket earlier today

Peckish
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:53]

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 1321 viewsGaryT

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Twice? That was a long walk

Presumably it was on the way back?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 1308 viewssupahoopsa

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

What stream.
I've not found one, yet

Fawanews dot com

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 1295 viewsLogman

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:50 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

What stream.
I've not found one, yet

fawanews
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:53 - Apr 26 with 1260 viewsTacticalR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:51 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Half time thoughts -- Wish I'd bought some bl00dy crisps or other savoury snacks from the supermarket earlier today

Peckish
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:53]

It's all about planning.

Air hostess clique

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:54 - Apr 26 with 1227 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:53 - Apr 26 by TacticalR

It's all about planning.

I've let myself down there

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:54 - Apr 26 with 1214 viewsQuillPenRiot

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:51 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

Gosh.

2-0 and that's great but it felt like we were dicking about there for the last 20.

Agree, we lost some tenacity and Leeds were getting some opportunities in the last part of the half

Impressed with mostly how we’ve been dealing with their interplay, cutting off Summerville. Firpo is a crossing threat, maybe we can push more up the right to take advantage of when he’s forward

Let’s see what the managers do in the second half; i imagine Leeds will be shaking some things up
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:54 - Apr 26 with 1202 viewsMalintabuk

What a first half for us.... and we totally deserve to be 2 up. That first 25 minutes Leeds were chasing shadows and for me that was a better period than anything we did against WBA. No exaggerating but some of our football was sublime and this augers well for next season if we keep Marti.
Chair had a fantastic first 25 minutes and was everywhere.... Willock as rediscovered his love for football and for us... and Andersen just purred
The defence looked sid and Bego made 2 great saves... but the man of the half for me is Colback .... dominant in midfield when we were pressing and mopped up loads when we were defending
45 mins to go. Leeds will obviously come at us hard and fast.... need to get through a tough 20 odd minutes and if we can then we can win this
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:55 - Apr 26 with 1143 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm off to get my Minstrels and a 3rd beer then sit in the garage for the next hour or so, can barely watch. REALLY want to beat these cnts.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:56 - Apr 26 with 1119 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 19:56 - Apr 26 by Damo1962

Let's hope that pans out...coz we ain't getting anymore points this season. GD is important now as well. Not going to bother watching it,as it will just be a Leeds "five knuckle shuffle" fest for SKY.
[Post edited 26 Apr 19:59]

Wow - with fatalism/pessimism like that, why bother even being a supporter?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:56 - Apr 26 with 1089 viewsLogman

Take a bow, Senhor Cifuentes. Our play in the final thirds (first and third) has been so much improved. That was the priority and it has been well and truly addressed. Well done Sir.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:57 - Apr 26 with 1057 viewsGloucs_R

Fantastic first 30 minutes.... Thought we struggled in the final 15 minutes but managed to keep them out.

Two great saves from Asmir

Need to keep it tight for the first 10 minutes after half time.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:58 - Apr 26 with 1035 viewsderbyhoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:52 - Apr 26 by supahoopsa

Fawanews dot com

Thank you

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024