Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace put price tag on Eze 13:33 - Apr 25 with 13889 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypwz593o

Far too low IMO
Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:30 - May 7 with 1135 viewsLoyalitat

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:12 - May 6 by 1JD

Wharton is absolute mustard and it was obvious to anyone who watched him play for Blackburn. 20m a steal. As was Eze. Palace continuing to do great recruitment, but it’s far from rocket science. Think many prem clubs underestimate the top young talents in the champ. Kudos to palace for that.

Totally agree. Attended the game last night and Wharton, wow. He was the best player on the park last night for me. Comfortable with either foot, always available to receive the ball in all areas, likes the physical side of the game. He oozes class already and that's with just 4 months' premier league experience.

There are a lot of good players playing at Championship level who I believe would acquit themselves much better in the Premier league than many of the foreign imports. Still can't believe that a premier league side didn't sign Gyokeres from Coventry. He's better than that ponderous lump Manure had up top for them last night.

I'm Rangers through and through, but Palace do generate a good atmosphere at their home games. Like us, they've now got a very good manager in place who has got them playing good football.
[Post edited 7 May 13:34]
Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:35 - May 7 with 1048 viewsngbqpr

Palace put price tag on Eze on 12:26 - May 7 by Ned_Kennedys

There is no evidence at all that Southgate rates Eze.

So being called up both before and after his bad injury isn't evidence?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:49 - May 7 with 957 viewsNed_Kennedys

Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:35 - May 7 by ngbqpr

So being called up both before and after his bad injury isn't evidence?

Well Southgate has never started him in a game: played a total of 39 minutes in two sub appearances would suggest he’s not rated.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 15:27 - May 7 with 807 viewsNorthernr

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:12 - May 6 by 1JD

Wharton is absolute mustard and it was obvious to anyone who watched him play for Blackburn. 20m a steal. As was Eze. Palace continuing to do great recruitment, but it’s far from rocket science. Think many prem clubs underestimate the top young talents in the champ. Kudos to palace for that.

We were saying this about Gyokeres at the weekend. Absolutely fcking obvious while he was playing for Cov, but they'd rather let him go to Portugal and then buy him for three times as much later on. Same will happen with Eze and Olise.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 15:39 - May 7 with 752 viewsAntti_Heinola

Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:49 - May 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Well Southgate has never started him in a game: played a total of 39 minutes in two sub appearances would suggest he’s not rated.

Well, not rated above Bellingham, Palmer, Foden, Saka etc etc. That's not the same as 'not rating' him.
Southgate clearly likes him. Was going to be in his initial bigger squad for World Cup 2 years ago before his injury. But when you look at the players in his position, it's very, very hard to crack that nut.

Bare bones.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 15:58 - May 7 with 648 viewsNed_Kennedys

Palace put price tag on Eze on 15:39 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

Well, not rated above Bellingham, Palmer, Foden, Saka etc etc. That's not the same as 'not rating' him.
Southgate clearly likes him. Was going to be in his initial bigger squad for World Cup 2 years ago before his injury. But when you look at the players in his position, it's very, very hard to crack that nut.

Yeah those ones are ahead of him on form this season but not Grealish and Maddison.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:55 - May 7 with 512 viewsNorthantsHoop

Palace put price tag on Eze on 13:30 - May 7 by Loyalitat

Totally agree. Attended the game last night and Wharton, wow. He was the best player on the park last night for me. Comfortable with either foot, always available to receive the ball in all areas, likes the physical side of the game. He oozes class already and that's with just 4 months' premier league experience.

There are a lot of good players playing at Championship level who I believe would acquit themselves much better in the Premier league than many of the foreign imports. Still can't believe that a premier league side didn't sign Gyokeres from Coventry. He's better than that ponderous lump Manure had up top for them last night.

I'm Rangers through and through, but Palace do generate a good atmosphere at their home games. Like us, they've now got a very good manager in place who has got them playing good football.
[Post edited 7 May 13:34]

Agree got a lot of time for Palace, one of my mates a season ticket holder there is a lot of mutual respect as they are a similar club to QPR and during the late 70s and early 80s our paths crossed a lot i.e. managers/player transfer. What has really impressed with Palace is that they have found a very good way of operating at the top level of the Premiership without spunking tons of money. The only problem they have is trying to keep up spending at a level that can sustain their Premiership status.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024