Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Reflection 23:09 - Apr 26 with 960 viewsbluenwhite10

One of those special nights tonight at Loftus Road that come around every now and again.
Got off to flyer with Chair’s goal,but how important was Begovic save at 1-0 with Paal clearance as after that we did not look back.

All the players were outstanding from Dykes defending from the front to Begovic taking crosses and for all of Leeds possession they never really threatened and it was fairly comfortable in the end.

Who would have thought after Watford at home we would ended the season safe.

MOM could have been any of them tonight but Field gets it.

Totally out muscle d Leeds tonight which something you don’t often see.

A huge well done to Marti.
Leeds Reflection on 23:12 - Apr 26 with 896 viewsQuillPenRiot

This turned out to be a special season with magic moments…I think we all should be paying attention as it could be a start of an era. MC is that good, and he’s in London; I think we have him until La Liga calls, and that means quite a successful run ahead of us…

Super excited to see who we get, who stays, this summer. Super excited to enjoy this night and weekend!!!
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:49]
Leeds Reflection on 23:23 - Apr 26 with 758 viewsT_Block

Yes ,the boys looked super well coached.Each game scenario they appeared to know what to do.Leeds we’re Ok,-it was just we were so well prepared the team knew what Leeds would do,and with a tiny bit of luck made Leeds look ordinary

Yes this management team look very good and give us the hope things can get better.

I am begging to wonder what he can do with a few additions

Thank you Thank you Marti Cifuentes
Leeds Reflection on 23:38 - Apr 26 with 634 viewsPaddyhoops

From goalkeeper to striker. Everybody performed tonight. Special mention for Colback . Thought he was magnificent tonight.
Leeds Reflection on 23:43 - Apr 26 with 554 views100percent

I thought we outplayed them physically and mentally tonight - an absolute masterclass from Marti, set them up almost perfectly to take the game to Leeds.
One of those nights when everything went right and everyone played their part in a complete humiliation for Leeds.
With some additions and shoring up some of the more important contracts, next season is going to be massively exciting....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024