Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up 00:03 - Apr 27 with 2056 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 00:11 - Apr 27 with 1950 viewsBlackCrowe

Proper Woodstock reject....love him

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 00:14 - Apr 27 with 1923 viewsQuillPenRiot

So encouraged to hear him talk about next season…he’s been such an awesome addition and reason why we’ve stayed up. And he’s not a tw at!
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 00:21 - Apr 27 with 1831 viewsStainrod

At the risk of national stereo typing, why do Scandi players always seem ridiculously eloquent compared to others? Listened to a Dykes I/v after Preston and he could barely put one word after another.

Interesting to hear the human side about the tension from the inside, how the players were clearly so invested in it, and most of all the optimism for next season.

Delighted for Andersen hope he grows to become a key figure.
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 00:26 - Apr 27 with 1788 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Jesus just Jesus
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 01:01 - Apr 27 with 1622 viewsHunterhoop

God, he talks well.

Right sort. Tick that box. Don’t let leave. Hide him.
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 02:31 - Apr 27 with 1494 viewsDannyPaddox

Beautiful to have this fella at our football club.
And that’s thanks to Marti.

💙🤍💙
[Post edited 27 Apr 2:33]
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 04:01 - Apr 27 with 1389 viewsFredManRave

Jesus "Anderson" Christ.

I'd always misheard it as an "H" but obviously it was always an "A".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 06:24 - Apr 27 with 1237 viewsconnell10

Got Rangers cult hero written all over him and seems a nice chap to.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 07:26 - Apr 27 with 1066 viewsNorthantsHoop

He's brilliant one major reason since his signing that we have stayed up. Pleased he got his first goal at such an important time in the game.
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 07:33 - Apr 27 with 1015 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He can concentrate on his drumming for Desertfest now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 08:30 - Apr 27 with 820 viewsted_hendrix

He can hit a dead ball in the right direction too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 09:29 - Apr 27 with 626 viewskernowhoop

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 00:21 - Apr 27 by Stainrod

At the risk of national stereo typing, why do Scandi players always seem ridiculously eloquent compared to others? Listened to a Dykes I/v after Preston and he could barely put one word after another.

Interesting to hear the human side about the tension from the inside, how the players were clearly so invested in it, and most of all the optimism for next season.

Delighted for Andersen hope he grows to become a key figure.

Interesting point Stainrod. Is it, at least partly, that the Scandinavians (and other 'minorities') know that they have to learn English to get on in the world and in this country, for years, we have been teaching our children that good use of English does not actually matter very much?
Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 562 viewsSK_hoops

Anderson on the win, the team, the crowd and staying up on 07:33 - Apr 27 by Metallica_Hoop

He can concentrate on his drumming for Desertfest now.

🤣🤣🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024